Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sesshomaru

by Nanashi Posted 2nd Jun 2005 at 4:56 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:11 AM by Canoodle

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 3:03 AM
really cool..this is the best of sesshomaru i have seen..Im still looking for a great kagome and i would love the rest of the cast...
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 12:26 PM
sesshomaru!!!!!!~ *____*
mip!~ *jumps* oh...can i ask for a favor?..
should you make a skin of Ginta for me? plz -^__^-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 1:15 AM
I really cant do much untill I know how to ADD things to the mesh. If I can learn that, I'll make Kagome and probebly just about every anime character I can think of (including Misato ^_^)
#5 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 6:22 AM
I love this mesh ::downloads while salivating:: Don't be down on yourself - you sounded less than pleased with your beautiful creation. Your idea about adding his sword/armor is cool...a hilt for Inuyasha's tessaiga would also be awesome!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 2:53 PM
He looks good *¬*
Will be fun playing with Kagome Inuyasha sesshoumaru Sango....thanks again ^__^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 8:47 PM
I have most of the mesh done, I just cant add it

So nice that right after I submited, someone posted 14 sims to drop this back out of sight
Screenshots
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 11:31 PM
Um you can easily add another mesh by editing your post and choosing Manage Attachments - you can even delete old ones =P

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 1:52 AM
No, add a mesh to an existing mesh in the Sims2, IE add his armor to his body mesh.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 1:11 PM
I think this is one of the best sesshomaru outfits I have seen so far thanks for sharing. If you could make tons of anime characters do you think you could make Miroku and Sango!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 1:57 PM
I'm a big InuYasha fan, so I plan to do everyone I am able to do. I just got started on Kikyo's body mesh. (dont know what I will do about the hair)

After that, I want to do Auska, Misato and POSSIBLY Rei (not a big Rei fan), Spike, Kazami from Onegai, and various outfits from some other Anime.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 6:12 PM
awesome I look foward to your sims!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 8:52 AM
ooo! kikyo-sama would be awsom! i have one i play with but shes really just what i put together from other stuff. lol it would be great to have the whole body!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 6:06 PM
Does he need the expansion?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 6:28 PM
I just made Kikyo, but I forgot to turn off auto-smooth, so the sharp edjes showed up. I tryed to fix it by welding the vertexes, and that messed the hole thing up. I have to start over

This should not requier the EP. It uses the same mesh as InuYasha.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 6:34 PM
Yeah, but InuYasha's mesh needs the the expansion.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:48 PM
Then so dose this one, sorry

Just finished re-doing kikyo for the 3rd time, finaly got it! going to post soon.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 6:40 PM
nice work
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 1:19 PM
Im a big inuyasha fan too
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyKatH2o
Yeah, but InuYasha's mesh needs the the expansion.

Actually, no it doesn't. I don't have the EP, and it works perfectly in my game, are you sure you downloaded the right file? (Sometimes people post an EP, and a non-EP version of their work) Maybe you should double-check.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 5:19 AM
Lol, nice Avatar LAMB :P

Well, looks like it dosent need it after all Just MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS in the readme file! Its somtimes very important that it is followed in order.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nanashi
I have most of the mesh done, I just cant add it

So nice that right after I submited, someone posted 14 sims to drop this back out of sight

That mesh looks awesome! You could like, do a different Sesshy, using that mesh, :confused: I.. don't understand...why can't you add it? I'm confused. (I'm not a mesher myself, I don't know these things)

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 2:07 AM
Your Sessh is gorgeous-thank you so much for sharing your work with us!
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 8:03 AM
I have a problem,I got the Inuyasha that you made, Thanks , but I cant seem to get anyone else that you made. Do I need an EP for the rest of them or is my computer just messed up?
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 5:45 PM
WOW,I finally got him (some how),and I love him. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2