Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rebecca chambers (special costume re0)

by amyrose123 Posted 2nd Jun 2005 at 1:00 AM - Updated 3rd Jun 2005 at 8:00 AM by amyrose123

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 1:56 AM
Great! Another STARS member! (Resident Evil 0)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 3:27 PM
wow that is brill! I love resi evil!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 9:40 PM
This is great! Been looking for a Rebecca Chambers to complete my Racoon City neighborhood. Only problem is that I'm getting the "needs expansion pack data blah blah blah" message. Is she a young adult?

I don't mind... I'll just save the file in my Sims 2 University folder along with everything else I like that requires the EP. I'll get it eventually, just need a little thing called Money first!

Amazing Job none the less. I really LOVE her outfit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 2:50 AM
well shes an adult sim and her costume is the special one from re0 which i really thought ROCKED :D, im glad you like it ^^
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 7:31 PM
You rock socks, man!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 7:17 AM
I can't downlaod it for some reason. Says its downloading to a temp folder then says it couldn't open it. I never even get the option to save or open the file .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:50 PM
right save, save target as ? :/
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 1:28 PM
Yeah save target as. Never had to use that command before. Usually clicking works just fine. Anyways any word on when we'll see a Barry Burton sim?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 3:35 PM
Dunno never really been interested in making the male resi evil sims
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 12:29 AM
I'd do it myself if I could find a body large enough to fit his.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 1:42 AM
Awesome. Awesome. I've been wanting this for so long, and Rebecca looks just great in the game. Thanks so much, five stars.

It matters not how narrow the gate, nor how charged with punishment the scroll. I am the captain of my fate and the master of my soul.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 11:11 AM
hottie von tottie!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:47 PM
wow you did a great job on rebecca...my best friend used to idolize her she would have been so happy if she could see it .. u did an excellent job.. did u happen to make the orginal costume???
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:24 AM
really cool can you do a request for me plz

i want a billy coen both original and special costume if u can

thanks

also if u can a dynasty warriors 5 of gan ning and sun ce
any costume

thanks

refan2010
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 1:50 AM
excellent

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 1:27 AM
Default great
great I love the color and the design thank you.

Kinkytude Forever

Tracey
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fox234
Yeah save target as. Never had to use that command before. Usually clicking works just fine. Anyways any word on when we'll see a Barry Burton sim?

I made Barry a while back....
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=118931

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
..::::First God created man,
Then he had a better idea....
God then created a woman!::::..

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 3:16 AM
love it!

<!-- Copied from MySpace.com -->
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/melp1219">Find me on MySpace and be my friend!</a>
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 9:57 PM
For some reason when i downloaded this and tried to install it I got prompted that need an expansion for this character.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 10:01 PM
This is really cool, but I want a skin with Rebecca in her STARS outfit. Can't for the life of me find one!