Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Chicken Helper **Final Update 06/06/05**

by jcfranklin27292 Posted 16th May 2005 at 8:01 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2005 at 3:32 PM by jcfranklin27292

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Banned
#2 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:09 AM
yay first post! i like it and will put it in my game tonite
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th May 2005 at 9:08 AM
Oooooh Yummy! My Favorite Chicken Helper Thank You JC! Any chance we could get some Rice a Roni or Noodle Roni Dishes???

Keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th May 2005 at 9:23 AM
once again nice to see new imagination coming fresh from the food area
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th May 2005 at 10:47 AM
Not quite sure what a Helper is, but it looks like a nice alternative to greasy, cheesy pastas for my poorly cooking-leveled sims. Thanks a lot, it looks very good on the pic, can't wait to test it (and thus learn a new english word. yippeee.)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th May 2005 at 12:00 PM
Helper is a boxed meal that contains the pasta, and seasonings for a casserole like dish. All you add is the meat. It's what alot of college kids live off of actually...who has time to cook with all that studying? And for us morons who have no clue in the kitchen, it's perfect.

I'll snag all the helpers tonite when I'm on my TS2 laptop !!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th May 2005 at 2:34 PM
Thanks Alot Jc
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th May 2005 at 3:33 PM
I'd never heard of "helper" either, must be an American thing. I have to admit that I've never understood why the Mac & Cheese option gives you a bowl of gunge - I thought it was a cheeseburger or something. So what is it, a hamburger and cheese all mixed-up like baby food?!

WHY DO SIMS NEVER EXPERIENCE A MID-LIFE CRISIS?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th May 2005 at 4:45 PM
ahhh, thats what helper is!
As for mac and cheese is that not macaronni and cheese?
#10 Old 16th May 2005 at 11:35 PM
Yum chicken helper is you fry noodles add water and melk cook your own chicken then add chiken and mix adn well eat :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th May 2005 at 3:02 AM
Thanks JC - can't wait to try this out :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dandello
Helper is a boxed meal that contains the pasta, and seasonings for a casserole like dish. All you add is the meat. It's what alot of college kids live off of actually...who has time to cook with all that studying? And for us morons who have no clue in the kitchen, it's perfect.

I'll snag all the helpers tonite when I'm on my TS2 laptop !!

Thank you dandello for explaining to the ones from the UK what Hamburger Helper is, I really appreciate that. :thumb:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
Oooooh Yummy! My Favorite Chicken Helper Thank You JC! Any chance we could get some Rice a Roni or Noodle Roni Dishes???

Keep up the great work!

You read my mind Witchboy!!! I was planning on doing some Rice-A-Roni / noodle and a list of others. Keep checking back I will add a little at a time. Thanks for being so supportive.

:grouphug:
Scholar
#14 Old 19th May 2005 at 4:43 AM
I didn't stop to say thanks until I'd dll all of the new goodies. Thanks. I love the food choices that you share w/us.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 21st May 2005 at 4:38 AM
Please do more! Nice work!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 1:22 PM
this is great i love chicken! haha.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 3:16 AM
i luv it any chance u will make any sea food helpers
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 3:59 PM
does it overwrite any files and whats the pie menu in the fridge section??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 10:21 PM Last edited by jcfranklin27292 : 29th Jun 2005 at 10:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by krazykayz333
does it overwrite any files and whats the pie menu in the fridge section??

As I have listed above...NO...this new item does not replace the Mac & Cheese that I cloned it from, it simply makes a new option ~ CHICKEN HELPER ~ on the food pie menu in the fridge section.

Also, I have made different variations of the Chicken Helper and have named them accordingly to their correct flavor.
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th May 2006 at 5:38 PM
Yummy!
You are so so good at making food! I think it probrobly tastes good for the sims too! Yummy scrummy in my sims' tummies!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 11:54 AM
Thanks..