Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Closet System *update* 6-19-05 MEN'S SHOES..finally

by thefuzmixman Posted 14th May 2005 at 10:54 PM - Updated 19th Jun 2005 at 11:21 PM by thefuzmixman

215 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 212 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th May 2005 at 10:57 PM
cool Fuzzy....will test now!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2005 at 10:58 PM
what's up bob! how are you?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:04 PM
so uhh.. when will the girlies clostet come out :P

and thanks! you have wonderful work.

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:10 PM
omg your avy is so... happy......

lol. soon beebi.
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:16 PM Last edited by boblishman : 14th May 2005 at 11:18 PM.
I notice you took the dress out of the wardrobe Fuzzy .... what have you done with it??? :laugh:

...and yes....he's very....err....err....errr.... 'free-thinking' ... :omg:
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:22 PM
I was longing for this kind of objects to make a great walkin closet for my Simmies!

Great job Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:23 PM
This looks great can't wait to try it!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:25 PM
@boblishman

lol what!? the dresses are in the girls closet... which is a closet down from the guys closet or course.

you know, i think i have to make girl's panties. im going to feel very wierd after the next upload.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:39 PM
Wonderful New Object! Thank You Fuz They look Great!

Keep um Coming!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:40 PM
i just downloaded.... soo nice... been waiting for these so i can actaually make houses off of blueprints... Got the washer and dryer, you closet set, got the hot water heater... Ive got it all
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:45 PM
These are so awesome! Thank you. I've been hoping for something like this, now my sim men won't feel so neglected in the closet dept
Thanks again. Jules
Instructor
#13 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:15 AM
...not only girl's panties - hopefully you won't add some fashion magazines :evilnod:
Nice that you did not forget us... how soon will 'soon' be? And the additional stuff? The sooner the better :D
Great work! Me and my male Simmies love your shelving system already! We cannot wait for the other parts. (My male simmies are really glad to get their manly looking dresser... magnificent!)

Just a Q... why did you leave the lower part 'empty'? For some additionals?? Would be cool - not working but easy to create individual looking dresser... :D

Another Q... is your new site already available? Where is the link? :D

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:26 AM
Thank you !
Manly stuff much appreciated... They are a bit left out aren't they.
I'm sure they'll all enjoy this *very* much !
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:29 AM
And to think...I was just about to request some closet-y items...Thanks sooooo much dear for saving me the trouble!
And I don't know Bob personally...but I want to say "HI" too!!!!
Sorry---->suffering from dangerously high sugar levels brought on by an influx of Original Skittles consumption!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:31 AM
yes, i left room at the bottom to be able to place some clutter.

btw i read, hopefully you "won't" add some fashion magazines, was that a typo? i don't know what else i could add! Better home and garden????

No, my site's not up yet, but whenever it goes live, this will be the first place i advertise it. :nod:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:39 AM
I love this but is anyone else having trouble with the dowload? I got the recolours okay but the mesh keeps giving me a server error.

Edited: Just got it after 8 tries.
Instructor
#18 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:44 AM
i cannot believe my eyes... one of the most wonderful objects i have ever seen (other then the iPod but nobody can beat that)
Instructor
#19 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:47 AM
i just realized something. i have something just like this in my house, just without the shelves on the left side.... crazy :D!
Banned
#20 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by quinn222
I love this but is anyone else having trouble with the dowload? I got the recolours okay but the mesh keeps giving me a server error.

Edited: Just got it after 8 tries.

i got it after the first try. i had a few porblems where i had to wait because the site was having server issues and said that the download timedout.. but its usually working within a hour.
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:03 AM
OMG this is great! Thank you for sharing!
Instructor
#22 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thefuzmixman
yes, i left room at the bottom to be able to place some clutter.

Guessed right - COOL!

Err, typo??? Must have been a grammar mistake then... my personal English-trainer.exe alias Semloh isn't available for now... will ask him what I wanted to say Sorry.
NO, not home and garden
Maybe hot cars, lingerie and err, yes, Playgirl would be great (ok, maybe a too personal wish but this would be the top!)

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Scholar
#23 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:44 AM
You could always add Shoes! ^.^ Women needs their Shoes!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th May 2005 at 2:45 AM
Excellent! Thank you. :clap:
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th May 2005 at 2:51 AM
Whoohoo! This is awesome Thank you!
Page 1 of 9