Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)

by Sansana Posted 4th May 2005 at 1:23 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 2:22 AM by Canoodle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 4th May 2005 at 10:21 PM
I'm sorry but I dont have a clue who he is but I want him anyways, Thank you
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th May 2005 at 10:25 PM
KEWL Thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th May 2005 at 10:47 PM
Other than his cheeks being a bit puffy, you've done a lovely job. And that's a lot coming from me considering I hate him. :smash:

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th May 2005 at 3:59 AM
Oh my gosh!!! This is one of my favorite shows!!! Coul you make Victoria, or maybe "Master" aka Alacard lol, umm I know I spelled that wrong Your skin rocks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th May 2005 at 5:04 AM
Good job! (by the way EternalLove, just spell Dracula backwards and you have Alucard)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th May 2005 at 10:16 AM
Glad to hear you like it

EternalxLove26 - Alucard is already here. ( http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...ghlight=Alucard ) but I'll try to make Seras and Walter
#8 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:10 PM
He looks so cool! I will put him with Alucard in a house XD
Oh yeah! And please make Seras! I like her so much!
#9 Old 7th May 2005 at 1:09 AM
Awesome skin especaily for a first one. But he looks a little chubby around the face and nerdy. If you make a Seras I would be grealty intreseted and intriuged. . . If only I could spell. . . My criticism might not mean much cause Im one of those people who are to lasy to make skins and meshes. . . ^^;
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th May 2005 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueFish
Good job! (by the way EternalLove, just spell Dracula backwards and you have Alucard)

I can't believe I haven't noticed that! lol :bump:

lgfuad
#11 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 5:25 AM
I am hellsing fan...Sansana,your work is very good...Amen.