Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Toadstool(Peach)

by thunderbreak Posted 27th Apr 2005 at 9:02 AM

149 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 148 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:06 AM
i think she is great!!! I was wondering if you could make it a zip file because i dont have rar. But she looks very pretty!!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:13 PM
wow she's so great and awesome thx thunderbreak
#4 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:16 PM
How do you use a mesh that somene has made? I want to use the body shape because i have some clothes i want to put on it!
#5 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:25 PM
Nice Work Thunderbreak.

And, not to rush you or anything like that, i was just wondering, how is the "Sailor Venus" mesh coming along?

With the good work you did on this mesh, and the other meshes, it would be a sight to see your version of Sailor Venus.

SimF0X
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:30 PM
wow i love very beautiful thank's for your good work
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:35 PM
gosh that beautiful Great job.She kinda reminds me of Courtney LOve for some reason.Me likey
#8 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:49 PM
love your work thunder!
another great sim to add to my collection
keep up the awesome work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 1:05 PM
Dude Sweet
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 1:55 PM
THAT"S Princess PEACH???!!!!!!! WOAH!! so that's what i've been missing nyahahaha shame her beauty wasted for mario.......
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:19 PM
She's pretty. Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:19 PM
Awesome job! I love it and it looks great in-game.

As for your Toadstool/Peach question... In Japan her name was Princess Peach, as opposed to Princess Daisy being a seperate princess entirely (for reference, if you have Super Smash Bros. Melee there's explanations in the trophy section if you get their trophies.). They called her Princess Toadstool over here.

I'm such a Nintendo junkie, its sad.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:25 PM
she´s great.thanks.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:30 PM
She is awesome! I never pictured her ever that sexy. Fabulous work. I knew I always played her when able for a reason.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
#15 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 3:01 PM
Why does it require EP?
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ENi_Ichi
THAT"S Princess PEACH???!!!!!!! WOAH!! so that's what i've been missing nyahahaha shame her beauty wasted for mario.......

LMAO!!! DUDE...that was tooo dayum funny!!!
Nice Work as always TB!! Only YOU could make Princess Toadstool Look this HOT!!! Wait..*looks at picture* Good Gosh...she looks like Courtney Love!!! *BIG EVIL GRIN* My Sims are really gonna have fun showing her how to unclog pipes!!! :bump: HAHAHAHA!!! *I'm Rick James Bitch*

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 3:09 PM
Another good one thunderbreak! Love it!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:05 PM
Default Great Job!
Ah Princess Toadstool was my childhood idol! My classmates always used to play super mario during recess(we'd act out the game) and I was always Peach. We eventually performed our skit for other classes and I had a costume. I always play her character in every Mario based game. Her face and crown look great. :clap: It's a little hard for me to imagine her in such an outfit but she still looks nice in it and its very well done. The outfit would actually make a killer halloween costume.

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Scholar
#19 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:44 PM
She's Pretty good!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 6:43 PM Last edited by thunderbreak : 27th Apr 2005 at 6:58 PM.
Thank you everyone
First of all, this character does not require EP, just use the Clean Installer to install the parts indevidually http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3. Secondly, the mesh made by the other people will have be downloaded seperatly, go to the links I posted and download the mesh file from their thread, then put their stuff in "My Document/EA Games/Download" and the custom stuff should show up in your game. Finally, about the Sailor Venus, since I can't mesh, I asked a skilled mesher to do her custom mesh. But I wish to give her some time because rushed work is never good work.

One more thing, about the WinRAR question. For people who don't have Winrar, just go to www.download.com and download/install it for free. It compress better, and it can also open .zip files. After the date expires it just give you a popup reminding you about the date and that's all it'll do.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:27 PM
Hi! Nice work!
But: If you have Super Smash Brothers Melee, could you make Princess Zelda to?

Nintendo fan...
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Niunia
gosh that beautiful Great job.She kinda reminds me of Courtney LOve for some reason.Me likey

Lol thats the first thing my wife said, Looks like Courtney Love, Great work I cannot wait to add her to the neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:59 PM
OMG that is great! Very well done.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 8:29 PM Last edited by Jacksisko01 : 27th Apr 2005 at 8:30 PM. Reason: Uh Oh
I Can now like finish my Mario House.

I never could Imagine Peach In the Sims 2.

(Edit) Hey umm.....I Face 1 problem. I forgot I didnt have TS2 University so now life once again sucks

Proud Supporter of YTMND
Proud Supporter of MTS2
Proud Supporter of Chinese Chicken
Proud Supporter of being a Proud Supporter
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jacksisko01
I Can now like finish my Mario House.

I never could Imagine Peach In the Sims 2.

(Edit) Hey umm.....I Face 1 problem. I forgot I didnt have TS2 University so now life once again sucks
Read all my posts carefully man As for the Zelda question, I never played Super Smash Bro before since it's more like a party game and I usually play games by myself. But I can do some digging around, can't say I can make her for sure.

Don't get mad, get even.
Page 1 of 6