Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alucard from Castlevania SOTN

by Akito Posted 23rd Apr 2005 at 4:37 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 2:14 AM by Canoodle

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:52 AM
NICE!!!! Don't know much about him but i have a portrait of him in Icewind Dale II
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 6:08 AM
Oh Alucard has always been gorgeous. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 3:05 PM
Wow! totaly Awesome Akitosan! Love it
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:13 PM Last edited by silverangel902 : 27th Apr 2005 at 5:16 PM. Reason: Added something. sorry mind is all fuzzy.
Thank you so much!!
EEEEEE! :yippee: I was the one who requested him (sorry fangirl moment). Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :bow: : He is gorgeous. Amazing job. This has truely made my day. Now my vampire neighbourhood is complete! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

It's great to meet another Castlevania fan. Look forward to your other Castlevania creations!

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 6:22 PM Last edited by raijinald : 27th Apr 2005 at 6:33 PM.
Castlevania SOTN is my most favorite castlevania games of all time. I spend most of the time killing enemies to collect all the weapons, items and food.

Alucard is unstoppable in his high level and using the best equipment.

The funny thing in the game, he can turn himself into an Axe Knight and seems dancing while standing still.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 6:34 AM
Excellent Work!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 10:07 AM Last edited by CatRose : 29th Apr 2005 at 10:10 AM.
thank you =) my request finally weeeeeee Lol to bad my pc is getting fixed but i'll defintly get it =). Soon i can make what i have been wanting for a long time =). :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 11:55 PM
Think you could make Leon from LoI?
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 1:22 AM
"I'm interested in this..." Symphony of the Night was so awesome, but the voice acting made me hit the floor a number of times lol. Good stuff. Nice job by the way.

"転石苔を生ぜず。"(Tenseki koke o sho-zezu) - Japanese proverb
"A rolling stone gathers no moss."
Thank you emcat! ^^
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st May 2005 at 12:40 PM
ooh, i was wondering if anyone was going to do Alucard....*drool drool*

ahem, sorry...i just like realy pretty guys ^^ and long hair...ooh, have you ever read any of the books by Laurell k hamilton? would you consider trying to make Jean-Claude? *grabs a bucket fast so as not to droool on her keyboard* heheh....

does anyone know where to download the music from SotN? i have looked and looked, but i only find the main stuff....i have a particular song in mind, from the reverse castle. in the chapple, they call it 'hidden painting' and i love it so much i hooked up an old tape deck to my psx and taped it, but the quality is bad so i was hopeing someone knew if it was downloadable or is there a in-game-music cd that i can buy?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st May 2005 at 12:42 PM
oh, and did you know, if you pop the game cd into a normal cd player, there is 2 tracks on it...the first is Raw Data, and the seccond...Alucard, telling you what the first one is and does, then complaining that you wont listen to him anyway, and some more music afterwards
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th May 2005 at 1:14 PM
Cool THX, I think we need more castlevanian's here...
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th May 2005 at 2:14 AM
looks cool ^^
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th May 2005 at 7:30 AM
deliciously wicked! thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th May 2005 at 1:22 AM
V. Chan i notice that ur avi looks like genya arikado (alacurd in Castlevania:AOS)
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th May 2005 at 1:23 AM
whoops typo i ment alucard
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:43 AM
And what about his father?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 1:51 AM
Think you can do me a HUGE favor? Make a non EP one please... :confused:

This is not my site, i still don't have one (yet).
www.christiangoth.com
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 7:51 AM
Wow this is great! I love alucard, i got a big cloth wallhanging of him
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:20 PM
Thank you very much! He looks really good! *is a diehard Castlevania fan*

Daenis-Farenheights
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 11:16 AM
kwl although i like Mathias the most