Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Relena Peacecraft

by thunderbreak Posted 20th Apr 2005 at 8:05 AM - Updated 21st Apr 2005 at 6:44 PM by thunderbreak

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:59 AM
I'm the first...yupi!!!
Just one question... do you even know what a genius you are? I've been here for like two hours downloading all your anime stuff... Thanks 4 the hardwork, it's just beautiful! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 5:27 AM
Fantastic Job! I continually marvel at your skills
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 11:51 AM
Great job!
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 12:55 PM
AHHH IT's RELENA!! *take her gun out to blast her away* lol. Great work, Thunderbreak! Now I have my sim Character to kill her away from her Hubby. Heero lol.
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:46 PM
Good Gosh!!! I just gotta ask...do you have a job TB?? Because you must not if you have the time, talent, and patience to create these AWESOME sims. Nice Work!!! :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:49 PM
^^ awesome, now can you make Heero?
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 6:15 PM
If Heero is made, I'm shooting Relena in the game and steal Heero for myself lol
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 6:42 PM
Ha, thanks everyone , unfortunally I don't see a hair mesh resemble Heero yet so lets put him on hold for now.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 7:13 PM
hi man was up. can help me lode a rar file plz i do not konw how to get it in the connnet.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iman77
hi man was up. can help me lode a rar file plz i do not konw how to get it in the connnet.

??? What do you mean :confused:

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:32 PM
hi man the file that you did is rar file and i do do konw how to use the WinRAR to lode your sims. can you plz pot your sims in sim pack that way i can lode your sims.
Scholar
#13 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 9:07 PM
Iman, just use extract files to. If it has a Simpack file it, just extract the file into your folder and click it. It isn't hard
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 2:35 AM
Default Very Nice... but....
Hi Thunder!
I'm a huge fan of yours and this is a very pretty Relena Peacraft. I downloaded her...
But... do to the fact that i'm a Yaoi Fan girl, i really Hate Relena's guts....
Duo is your favorite character? Mines too! Hee hee paired with heero anyway lmao! :nana:
1x2 For Life!!!!
Well anyway thank you for the very beautiful sim, even if its Relena! >

*~*Huggles*~* :D

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Scholar
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 2:40 AM
Hey!! Onewingedangel is my favorite! Onewing, do what I'll do! Have Relena in the game, wait until Heero comes out, then have him in the game and kill her ^.^
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Hey!! Onewingedangel is my favorite! Onewing, do what I'll do! Have Relena in the game, wait until Heero comes out, then have him in the game and kill her ^.^

Lmao! I like your style! I think i just might do that! Thanks for the ideas. I'm going to wait till Heero and Duo come out and i'm gonna make a whole soap opera outta it.

Relena dies so Duo and Heero can live happily ever after! wahahaha!!!!

*~*Runs of to make more ingenious plans*~* :taekwondo

Now i still need to wait for the other 3 G-Wing Boys to be made..... *drools*

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Scholar
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 3:15 AM
LMAO! Get Someone to make the Hair mesh! I'm trying to figure out how to work the dang Milkshape for the hair o.o. ^.^ I'm a Relena Hater, but I still downloaded the Character :P
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iman77
hi man the file that you did is rar file and i do do konw how to use the WinRAR to lode your sims. can you plz pot your sims in sim pack that way i can lode your sims.

Do you have WinRAR installed?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 2:58 PM
Nice! I been waiting for your latest work now I have something new to add Thanks Thunderbreak! May be you can try to make Gundam Seed and Destiny Chracters next time like Lacus Klyne and Mia Campbell!!

Keep it up!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 6:18 PM
so cool! thank you!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GgraveDX
Nice! I been waiting for your latest work now I have something new to add Thanks Thunderbreak! May be you can try to make Gundam Seed and Destiny Chracters next time like Lacus Klyne and Mia Campbell!!

Keep it up!!

Unfortunatly I didn't watch Gundam Seed, didn't like the content nor the drawing

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#22 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 4:10 AM
Thunderbreak, I perfer Gundam Wing since I liked the Stories and Only one person I can relate to. That was Heero and probably Quatre. Oh Yeah! Remind me to send you a sample of a Femimme Boy I made!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Thunderbreak, I perfer Gundam Wing since I liked the Stories and Only one person I can relate to. That was Heero and probably Quatre. Oh Yeah! Remind me to send you a sample of a Femimme Boy I made!!

Cool

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 9:26 AM
Aww! too bad well anyway Gundam Seed and Destiny is currently my fav so I was hoping to see some skin from this series of the Gundam Saga and now currently waiting for the new Super Robot War Animation series which will be starting soon! and secondly its ok thunderbreak If you cant make the characters I mention, I truly like your Relina skin! How about making another Gundam wing Female character like Katherine or Dorothy so Relina wont be lonely!
Scholar
#25 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 1:51 PM
GgraveDX, Find me a couple pitures of the other Female Gundams and I'll see if I can make a few.
Page 1 of 3