Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Mars & Sailor Mercury

by thunderbreak Posted 14th Apr 2005 at 8:41 AM

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:22 PM
Ha. That's fantastic.

Actually, Sailor Moon's popular run was some years ago. There are still quite a few people who like the series though. But I'm with you -- fan of the manga.

Now all the rage is Yugi Oh and...other anime I don't care about. :/

*downloads* Thank you.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:33 PM
Live Action Sailor Moon rocked.

Go Ami-Chan! :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:40 PM
Ha, they are so cute ^_^
Thanks for another awesome download.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:42 PM
Oh man, this is the series that got me started on anime in the first place... cute young girls running around in short skirts, what wasnt to like for a boy in 8th grade? Manga fan now, too...
It's just... theyre so lonely. We need the other scouts. Uranus and Neptune cry out to be made into lesbian sailor scout sims.
We can all do without a Tuxedo Kamen sim, however... that rat bastard.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:45 PM
It refuses to let me edit the upper post, so I apoligise for the double-post, but I forgot to tell Thunderbreak how hard these rock - I got so lost in nostalgia. Keep up the good work, Thunder... I have a town made allmost entirely out of your sims and my alter-ego sim. And it's one crazy town. Thanks for sharing your work with me and the rest of us - I wouldnt be having near as much fun without all these sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:48 PM
Hay, thanks guys. I didn't see the live action version, but I saw some screen shots, those actresses were well picked, but I think all of them needed to use contact lenses especially Sailor Moon herself. :D

Don't get mad, get even.
#8 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:54 PM
Thanks thunderbreak, I was kazeboy1, but my account got disabled, cause I didn't obey the rules so I would like to say sorry to the site and sorry to the administrators, and please let my new account stay cause I promise to obey and abide by the rules now that I am converted to the gospel, and I love Sailor Mars, Thunderbreak
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:11 PM
These sims look superb. I'm not a massive fan of the whole anime thing (apart from being forced to watch Pokemon et al by child!) but when you see these things on the exchange, they look deformed or just weird. These are brilliant!
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:28 PM
Thunder, Well, now you can just make the teen Verison ^.^ I bet they looked the same as Adult.. These are great! Mercury is my favorite too! We both are the same. Virgos, Same Birthday [Her is 10th, mine is 9th], etc ^.^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:34 PM
Thank you!
Oh they are gorgeous! Amazing! Sailor Saturn is my fav though (then Sailor Jupiter). Although I liked Mercury too as we are both nerds. Another beautiful job. Your sims are just fantastic! Can't wait to see what you make next.
*Downloads*

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:45 PM Last edited by GgraveDX : 14th Apr 2005 at 5:55 PM.
Nice work! Love it!! Its ok if they are adults may you can make a 2nd ver of this in the near future!
Banned
#13 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:53 PM
great work
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:15 PM
Great work thunderbreak. I like what youve donr so far. In fact I think Ive dl Almost all your works Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:52 PM
oh and you made my absolute fave sailor mars. You are awesome!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:56 PM
Sailor Moon was my first anime love. Thanks for the flashback! All of your Sims are amazing so keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:14 PM
These are the best versions ive seen. i really hope [ request ] if you have time to make 1 or more of the rest of the group.also, i prefer them all to be adults , its just annoying for some of them to goto school as teens.i always download all of your simmies.they are really great.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:22 PM
great! those are the best anime character ever made for the sims. they look anime but they also look natural. good job!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:31 PM
Wow. Great job. Yep, getting memories too.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:38 PM
Wow! Pretty!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:45 PM
wow!! The Sailors are the best!!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 10:56 PM
ya i love it keep makeing sim man your good at it.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:21 PM
WOW Thunderbreak, they're Gorgeous - you make *such* kewl Sims!
Thank you so much hun!
So, are ya gonna be completing the set? <pleaz!>
L+K's
Amy xxx

I'm afraid I shall be away, off-line for a while :( ... llunauk can hopefully get any messages to me if you pm her ... :)
Happy Simming All ;)
luv n hugz
Amy xxx
Instructor
#24 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:22 PM
wooo... i loved sailor moon when i was little... i would love to see your version of all of the sailor scouts thanks xxxxxxxxx
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:27 PM
Thank you everyone, as Violet and aardvarkams requests I'll try to squeeze one more character into all my projects, so post on who would you like for me to make, by the way I can't make Sailor Moon or Tux Mask since they'll be too customized.

Don't get mad, get even.
Page 1 of 5