Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kasugano Sakura

by thunderbreak Posted 14th Apr 2005 at 8:06 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:46 PM
Hey, i'm praising your work again! Go figure. Thundebreak, you do such awesome video game and anime sims and I couldnt live without them. Sakura and King are my favorite two chick fighters. Now im just missing Whip....
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:50 PM
Another good one thunderbreak! I cant wait to populate my neighborhood with your creation!
Banned
#4 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:55 PM
its so kool
and they r useful
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:07 PM
Love it! Sakura is a fun character and you've done your usual awesome job creating her. Arigatou!

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:20 PM
Thanks guys

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 2:07 AM
OMG! Thank you thunderbreak, you always do stellar, amazing work!!! I've been waitin on Sakura!!! I hope there will be a decent pigtails hair mesh so we can get a Cammy as well!!! :D

I absolutely your stuff!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! :thumb:

Ste
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 5:25 AM
wow, i'm speechless. I have more of your sims than anybody else! Your anime/game sims are the best!
I'm truly grateful that you share you wonderful sims with us! *^.^*
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 12:34 PM
Excellent work again.

But.. but.. wheres Cammy? :D
#10 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 6:33 PM
You have some great anime characters! You are very talented. Could you make some yu-gi-oh characters? Especially Yami Yugi? Thankyou and I love all of your anime sims!
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 6:23 AM
Hey Buddy, just wanted to say..U R the shiznit!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 4:03 PM
Very nice Sakura. Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 11:35 AM
This is a very nice skin of Sakura and a great find. Thanks a lot for it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 6:28 AM
Looks very good. i've just got my pc up and running again so i cant wait to try this one out! Ever thought of doing some from Tekken?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raziel The Corpse
Looks very good. i've just got my pc up and running again so i cant wait to try this one out! Ever thought of doing some from Tekken?

Well, I'm not a big 3D fighting game fan, so I don't know much about Tekken. I'd like to make Gon though I just started to read the Manga recently (for those of you who don't know, Gon is actually a Manga character. He's not designed by Namco)

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 5:57 AM
Thank´s man for this, I like very much Sakura, yeah!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 1:30 PM
Thannnxxx :D