Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silent Hill - Harry and Lisa

by yangn Posted 13th Apr 2005 at 9:06 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 2:12 AM by Canoodle

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 2:31 PM
this is great! i was just thinking yesterday i should make silent hill as one of my cities..my favorite game series, thanks

do you think you could make cheryl and a few other characters?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CherryCoke3102
this is great! i was just thinking yesterday i should make silent hill as one of my cities..my favorite game series, thanks

do you think you could make cheryl and a few other characters?

Well, we've definitely considered making a sim of Dahlia and of Alessa/Cheryl... lately, we've been busy tinkering with meshes, but time will tell. It would definitely be fun to have another mean sim hanging around, pissing everyone else off.
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:36 PM
wow i dont think i could of typed this quick enough soon as i saw it this game ive played `100 times or more thank you so much i will download this right now
#5 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 11:49 AM
can you guys make the dead chick from the grudge??? especially the japanese version??...i figured since you guys make awesome sims that no commoners can make..i hope you would be interested in making this sim...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kalibanga
can you guys make the dead chick from the grudge??? especially the japanese version??...i figured since you guys make awesome sims that no commoners can make..i hope you would be interested in making this sim...

Haven't seen "The Grudge", although we're considering making Sadako from "Ring" ('Samara' in the US version, "The Ring") once we get a little more adept at playing with meshes.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 5:13 PM
A Sadako sim would be nice. You make all my favourite characters into sims. :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 5:53 PM
yes sadako would be good too*nods*
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:03 PM
love it!!
my firs city in the game was silent hill but my sims were missing something now my work is complete buahahah
thanxx
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 7:23 AM
I love them(huge SH fangirl) thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:02 PM
Sweet taco... These are so great. I love your work. *melts*
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:18 AM
Tee-hee... Harry got preggers by the aliens, didn't he?
Thanks for the fantastic skins, man!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robbiethekillerrabbit
Tee-hee... Harry got preggers by the aliens, didn't he?
Thanks for the fantastic skins, man!

Yep. He was so jealous after Heather got abducted... and then he wanted her to get abducted again, so who were we to complain? Eventually he decided that he wanted to try the nifty UFO ride, so we obliged him, but he wasn't allowed to go on it again since Lisa and Heather both because UFO paranoid after his first abduction and we didn't want them having nervous breakdowns.
Instructor
#14 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:03 PM
Silent Hill 1, my all time favorite of the series. Thanks for making this one! Please continue creating the darker side of fantasy.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 9:04 PM
Silent Hill is awesome! My favourite video game, these are awesome! I'd love to make the Silent Hill town but I don't know where to look for everything! This helps, thanks!
#16 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 9:06 PM
i try to make a silent hill city but its too big and build only the old silent hill
and a university with the midwich elementary school
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:23 PM
Lisa was my favorite character in the first SH. Thank you so much for making her!

It was always you that I despised.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 2:26 AM
OMG, you are the best!!!!!!! I love all your skins!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:17 AM
Thank you for the lovely skins
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 2:02 PM
love it ,thanks