Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH - Fat Lady! :) *UPDATED 4-16-05* Oufit zip file now available!

by faeriegurl Posted 12th Apr 2005 at 5:54 AM - Updated 16th Apr 2005 at 5:11 AM by faeriegurl

226 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 225 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 10
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 5:59 AM
faeriegurl,

Very nice! I have been working on some new fat meshes too, but have had some trouble with the apple body shape.........I have the pear shape down but have been working on the other. I am going to test this in the game.............I'll let you know how it goes!

Chelle
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:03 AM
Very good,it sure is a lot more realistic than the orginal one.Thank you for your hard work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:18 AM Last edited by LokiHero : 12th Apr 2005 at 6:23 AM.
I'm liking that! I'll give it a spin.

Only things I could suggest, hmm... more width variation and maybe more proportional breasts perhaps? Just thinking out loud.

Dress mesh would be dandy-fine.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:23 AM
i like it now my sims wont have to eat chips and cookies going to try it let you know thanks a bunch
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:52 AM
Super!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 7:48 AM
wow great work very nice thank you for your hard work
Banned
#8 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 7:56 AM
the problem is
well i didnt tst ur mesh
but i want a default mesh so when they take bath mesh bust be on them
otherwise it looks stupid
isnt it
they are fat everytime and thin at bath
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:07 AM
That's just because this is a clothing mesh and not a default mesh. This is what could be called a very early beta for this mesh, and a default now would be a little goofy.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:08 AM
mmm that mesh looks like my fat ass....good job lol
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:42 AM
Just came back to comment on that before sleep, actually (well, not MY ass, I rather don't have one to speak of).

But anyway, the profile shape is absolute greatness, all I could REALLY suggest in an intelligent fashion would be more curvature when looking at the mesh front-on.

Again, great mesh and something I've definately been waiting to see, hope to see its use pan out! Who knows, maybe a TC (total conversion) mod? We could use more of those.
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#12 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 10:25 AM
Look verry good Fariegul, if i may make a sugestion.... the arms are a bit skinny in comparasing..anyways thanks fariegul D
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 10:33 AM
finally a sim that looks like me lol. Thanks for the great work
Instructor
#14 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 2:09 PM
I think the shape is fine. The real issue is figuring out how to make it so when she showers she doesn't become skinny. I think a problem is that the Maxis 'fat' state (which I always thought was more curvatious than fat) is AFAIK, technically not a new mesh, but a deformation of the original mesh. I don't think there's a way to replace it.

The only other thing I could think of is if someone could make a hack where the sims don't change to be naked when they shower, maybe they could change into their swimsuit lol. Or into a 'naked' outfit.

Actually maybe that's what they already do, and if so perhaps someone could figure out a way to change or plan their naked outfit?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 2:18 PM
Great! I think I'll be needing a pleasantly plump character in my movie. I thought there was a way ovewrite the default by not changin anything when 'fixing integrity'. Thanks for sharing :D
#16 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 4:24 PM
Beautiful work, thank you =)
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 4:41 PM
ok, i think the fatlady could use a chubby face, her face is to thin for a fallady. but still cool.
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 4:51 PM
Yes!! Thank you. the Maxi's default was more a body type than an overweight person this is such a good start.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 4:53 PM
OMG Soo cool! Thanks! Can you make a man aswell, I'd love a really fat couple!
Instructor
#20 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 5:04 PM
Nice!

All we need now is a Sim Lane Bryant!

"S"
V^^^^V
Instructor
#21 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:20 PM
haha! well done very comical but very realistic, i know alot of people wanted it thanks
Instructor
#22 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:50 PM
Love it !! And really needed it to make my queen of hearts.
Any chance on getting her into some clothes?? please....
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 7:06 PM
All are beautiful in his eyes. Thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Motoki
I think the shape is fine. The real issue is figuring out how to make it so when she showers she doesn't become skinny. I think a problem is that the Maxis 'fat' state (which I always thought was more curvatious than fat) is AFAIK, technically not a new mesh, but a deformation of the original mesh. I don't think there's a way to replace it.

The only other thing I could think of is if someone could make a hack where the sims don't change to be naked when they shower, maybe they could change into their swimsuit lol. Or into a 'naked' outfit.

Actually maybe that's what they already do, and if so perhaps someone could figure out a way to change or plan their naked outfit?

That's very much doable. Both Master_Shake's and Dudley's (sorry if I goobered the name) mesh mods are total conversion (a mod that changes things across the board) so the nude body looks like the dressed one.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:04 PM
Wow, finally a realistic one! Great! Thanks!

Someone should do some more clothes for it though ^.^
Page 1 of 10