Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sparda & Eva

by thunderbreak Posted 5th Apr 2005 at 7:11 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 2:05 AM by Canoodle

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 4:44 PM
ive become a Thunderbreak fan over the last few months...looking forward to more, thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 6:54 PM
I really love all of your stuff! keep up the excellent work. I love your anime nose's, or lack of! it makes the characters more anime.
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 12:20 AM
AWESOME JOB!!!! I just bought DMC3...that game is mad crazy hard!!! I love it!!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
AWESOME JOB!!!! I just bought DMC3...that game is mad crazy hard!!! I love it!!!!

Only the first time through bro, I suggest you abuse Trickster. After you collect most of the Blue Orbs it'll be a lot easier. I only use Rebelion, Beowulf, and E&I. All the other guns and weapons are just flashy, my style is hit hard and dodge fast. Just some suggestions

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:46 PM
You know, I don't think I will ever get tired of saying how awesome your stuff is. Thank so much for continuously sharing you kick ass stuff.
Banned
#7 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 6:47 PM
ty man nice stuff!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 1:07 AM
thunderbreak Once again great work. Hope to see more of your work soon
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 4:42 PM
Thunderbreak,
You do excellent wor, friend, I have the sons of sparda and now I have thir parents, this is going to look good in myy animal/cartoon/game/anime town. thanks, Machetai
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by machetai
Thunderbreak,
You do excellent wor, friend, I have the sons of sparda and now I have thir parents, this is going to look good in myy animal/cartoon/game/anime town. thanks, Machetai

ANIMAL?! :argh:

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 4:44 PM
I find myself questioning how someone can even be stupid enough to even say that Sparda is not the Legendary Dark Knight. The evidence is overwhelming. These people just need to be kicked in the face.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Retsurinzen
I find myself questioning how someone can even be stupid enough to even say that Sparda is not the Legendary Dark Knight. The evidence is overwhelming. These people just need to be kicked in the face.

Well you know, some people lack common sense. Also there are others who make up theorys to make conversation(those lonely people have my sympathy).

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 7:40 AM
Thanks very much for Sparda! So nice to have the whole family in my neighborhood! They look great!
p.s some people's conversation needs just a touch of reality! Hey switch to decaf Retsurinzen...it might help.
Thanks again for your great work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 4:17 PM
Thundrbreak,
What's wrong with animal? I think it's cool that you can make antropomorphic animal sims. What do you like to do?
thanks,
Machetai
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by machetai
Thundrbreak,
What's wrong with animal? I think it's cool that you can make antropomorphic animal sims. What do you like to do?
thanks,
Machetai
I thought you somehow hacked pets into the game like kitties As for me, I haven't played the game for 2 month.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 4:26 PM Last edited by kopakauk : 30th Apr 2005 at 4:27 PM. Reason: err done a emoticon and i didnt want too
hurrah! thanks alot for this im a huge DMC fan ( Nelo Angelo/Vergil fan D: )
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th May 2005 at 9:53 PM
Whoa my first post here. Personally I think Legendary Dark Knight's Sparda, I know it's a source of irritation, or amusement for many DMC fans.

Anyway, nice skins Thunderbreak. As for Eva? Trish is a dead ringer for her. I've got the DMC 1 Graphic Edition, it's got some concept illustrations of Eva, very few actually, and Sparda is basically Vergil all over, or vice versa, facial features and hair wise.

If you want some scans of the GE's pics, I can get them to you but it'll be a while as I'll be gone for about a week as of tomorrow.

But really nice job, I haven't seen any skins for Sparda yet, and these are great.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:27 AM
They look awsome! I've been looking for parents for toddler Dante and Vergil
#19 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leppress
Whoa my first post here. Personally I think Legendary Dark Knight's Sparda, I know it's a source of irritation, or amusement for many DMC fans.

Anyway, nice skins Thunderbreak. As for Eva? Trish is a dead ringer for her. I've got the DMC 1 Graphic Edition, it's got some concept illustrations of Eva, very few actually, and Sparda is basically Vergil all over, or vice versa, facial features and hair wise.

If you want some scans of the GE's pics, I can get them to you but it'll be a while as I'll be gone for about a week as of tomorrow.

But really nice job, I haven't seen any skins for Sparda yet, and these are great.

About the GE's I was wondering if you have the graphic pic of Vergil? I'm dead ponding looking for it, the one close up of him well you can see it in the hi-res but only in the DMC3 game you have to play to see it?? Can you help me out? :sorry:
#20 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:45 PM
its MUndus , not Mudus....
but cool stuff
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:53 AM
Default Thank you.
 Nice to meet you.
It was very lucky that there were SPARDA and EVA.
Your making Tsc goods are very wonderful.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:32 AM
HOW COOL IS THAT. I found this while I was on sim wiki, and I'm so overly excited to find this beautiful (And somewhat tragic) couple. I got a Dante and Vergil, now I can complete their family!

Although no offense, I don't like Eva's skintone, too cartoony (I also noticed this when I downloaded your Aya Brea sim). I might change their skintones so it'll match with their more realistic children. Thanks though.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 5:14 PM
Great Job!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 9:07 AM
how did Dante find out that Mudus did Vergil in?! <-- In DMC1, after defeating Mundus, it was revealed he was controlling Vergil.

Another tie in is in the DMC3 ending, where Vergil charges after Mundus to his (assumed) defeat.