Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tifa Lockheart

by thunderbreak Posted 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:14 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2005 at 4:17 AM by thunderbreak

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 3:28 AM
Yay! I have been wondering if someone was going to make the movie-based Tifa. She's beautiful. Thank you very much, your work makes up a good portion of my neighborhood so far. ^_^

Will you be releasing a Cid anytime soon? I would love to have him as well.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 3:30 AM
Great job again there!

No-one can really make perfect stuff, but I'm commenting on your own comment about the skirt, not at all saying it's not good.

Man, late nights sure stop me making understandable sentences o_o;
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by V. Chan
Yay! I have been wondering if someone was going to make the movie-based Tifa. She's beautiful. Thank you very much, your work makes up a good portion of my neighborhood so far. ^_^

Will you be releasing a Cid anytime soon? I would love to have him as well.

One of these days, I'm pretty booked up right now. But eventually I will since I like him too

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 4:52 AM
Ok..Ok...if you get any better my friend, SquareEnix, SNK,Namco, and Capcom are gonna sue yo'arse!!! LMAO!! Nice job Buddy!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 4:07 PM
wow finally wonderfullove all your work
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 5:00 PM
Sweetness
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 5:29 PM
Another good job thunderbreak!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 5:31 PM
Thanks guys

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 9:31 PM
I like it thanks but THERES A MOVIE? Heh.... I don't know much now a days. I know theres an advent children but what is it really? And is there anything else about Final Fantasy besides 12?

Wowiza, I still have Final Fantasy 7 (mint condition)
^.^

- I sniffed coke once... And then I got an ice cube stuck in my nose. -
- Guys whats 20 min of your life? Please read the FAQS BEFORE you post! -
-B.B.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:17 AM
'Otay' I did some research! ADVENT CHILDREN IS A MOVIE! But its not out yet, correct? And there is DS-FFVII for the PS2 when does that come out?

^.^

- I sniffed coke once... And then I got an ice cube stuck in my nose. -
- Guys whats 20 min of your life? Please read the FAQS BEFORE you post! -
-B.B.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 2:31 AM
Thank You!
I've been waiting for a Tifa and you load two versions! Yay! She was my favourite girl from FF7 (Just for the record my team was usually Cloud, Tifa, Vincent). Both versions look amazing! Thank you so much! :clap:

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
#13 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:31 PM
I will download!
:cranky:
Zombies!:stick:
#14 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 7:51 PM
THUNDERBREAK!!!! U have ravaged tha' land (website) wit' yur creative techniquez & cut-throat skillz, I've have registered 2 MTS2 a few weeks ago. I am a fan of yur creativity.I gotquestion & a request 4 u. I've stopped 2 look at all of yur displayz of yur previous sims, but never could download tha' sim. Is there a hack i need 2 download "rar./zip."filez?& my request is tha' sim version of NIGHTMARE from Soul Calibur 2. Thunderbreak... i bow 2 yur skillz.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 7:58 PM
she looks alot like her and she is so pritty.

P.S when is the movie out I wanna see it and will it be out in england?
(sorry for being so cureas( :confused: ) I just wanna know.)

Rikku:ya think we need a password?
Paine:how about kick...its...ass.
Yuna:That could work ;)
taken from FFX-2
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 4:40 AM Last edited by thunderbreak : 6th Apr 2005 at 5:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by InFa'_RED44
THUNDERBREAK!!!! U have ravaged tha' land (website) wit' yur creative techniquez & cut-throat skillz, I've have registered 2 MTS2 a few weeks ago. I am a fan of yur creativity.I gotquestion & a request 4 u. I've stopped 2 look at all of yur displayz of yur previous sims, but never could download tha' sim. Is there a hack i need 2 download "rar./zip."filez?& my request is tha' sim version of NIGHTMARE from Soul Calibur 2. Thunderbreak... i bow 2 yur skillz.

Nightmare eh?! I'm planning on making Ivy, but I could try Nightmare after that. Also about the downloading problem, my guess is you are using Internet Explorer and after you download there's no files inside the .rar right? Try saving a picture of any kind, if you can only save it as bitmap format and the title by default is "Untitled" then we've been hit by the samething. I think it's some sort of virus, I haven't found a solution to the problem yet, but I can tell you how to still download if you don't want to use Netscape or Firefox. All you have to do is use a downloading software like FlashGet or GetRight or whatever, worked fine for me so good luck. By the way, as for Paine's question, I don't think they stated any official release date yet, and I could be wrong, but I think the movie is for PSP (Playstation Portable) only.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 7:07 PM
if you go on http://www.ff7ac.net/ there is relaease dates but I dont know if thy are true
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:25 PM
My guess is that AC will be UMD (aka PSP-disks) and DVD, probably because if Square made it PSP-only, they would be loosing market from people that didn't get a PSP... (I heard it on some FF site, I forget where)
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:30 PM
Nice work! Love her
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:39 PM
TIFA RULES all i need now is Septhorith cuz he rules
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:46 PM
FF AC will be out on UMD an DVD.

Does anyone know if the roumer about tifa die's in the movie is true???
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 9:01 PM
Wow... these are great. And when did this rumor about her dying come about??
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:02 AM Last edited by Lenne224 : 8th Apr 2005 at 3:30 AM.
I read it on http://www.ff7ac.net/ under charecters. it sas:

In on some screen shots we see images of Tifa knocked out or possibely dead.
And:

We saw Loz fighing Tifa in the church, then we saw Tifa..to what seemed to be a dead Tifa. Did Loz kill Tifa?

And here is a pic. of it

http://www.ff7ac.net/media/screenshots/gamespot/14.jpg

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:35 AM
Don't worry friends, all that rumor is just there for promotion to make everyone really want to watch the movie. Deep down in their hearts those fools down at SquareEnix knows that if they killed BOTH Aerith and Tifa their HQ will be destroyed to oblivion by fans, and even if they survived the company will go bankrupt because people just refuse to see what they don't want to see. On the other hand, they might kill her for twist factor, but it's ok, because in the end Tifa will be revived along with Aerith :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 11:47 AM Last edited by Lenne224 : 8th Apr 2005 at 11:50 AM.
you think so???? I hope ur right:D
Page 1 of 5