Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uzuki Shion

by thunderbreak Posted 1st Apr 2005 at 5:19 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:48 PM
I don't know the game you modelled this after,but I think it's a simply gergeous sim-lady .Great work and thx for the tip how to install this.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 6:36 PM
OMG! It looks just like her, your hard work really paid off. Thanks.
Funny enough I just started re-playing Xenosaga episode I two days ago.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:39 PM
Thank you for sharing her, she's sweet =c)
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:14 AM Last edited by Sixcolors : 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:16 AM.
Sweet. Shion is the hotness. Only things that could be changed that I would change is if there were a mesh with a shorter skirt and a short jacket. Then she would match the game a little better. But awesome job on the face and the texture.

I gave up playing Xenosaga; it just bored me to death. Play for 10 minutes, then watch a 20 minute anime.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sixcolors
Sweet. Shion is the hotness. Only things that could be changed that I would change is if there were a mesh with a shorter skirt and a short jacket. Then she would match the game a little better. But awesome job on the face and the texture.

I gave up playing Xenosaga; it just bored me to death. Play for 10 minutes, then watch a 20 minute anime.

I hear ya, the silly game is nowhere nearly as good as Xenogears. After 2 hours of screen staring I finally gave up. I've never played such a repeditive game in a long time. As for the "shorter" part, Shion is just a "shorter" person in general :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
As for the "shorter" part, Shion is just a "shorter" person in general :D

True, but the cut of her skirt comes just below her crotch. Call me a perv if you want, I'm just a perfectionist who hasn't modded a sim since Hot Date. College has made sure that I don't have time to try and figure it out.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 3:39 AM
your sims kick ass dude
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sixcolors
True, but the cut of her skirt comes just below her crotch. Call me a perv if you want, I'm just a perfectionist who hasn't modded a sim since Hot Date. College has made sure that I don't have time to try and figure it out.

You know what the real problem is? It's the fact that this game is made by a North American company. If this game was made by a Japanese company then all the women will have skirts short enough to show the color of their panties. Their boobs are gonna to poke your eye out. Their eyes, enough to replace disco balls :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 5:14 AM
Oh Dear LORD!!! *Gets on hands and knees* "WE'RE NOT WORTHY...WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!* You have my utmost respect and loyalty my friend!!! You truely are...DA' MAN!!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:13 AM
OMFG. This is so awesome... I can see the hours you put into this. I didn't request this, but I want to say thatnk you for sharing her!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:52 AM Last edited by GgraveDX : 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:55 AM.
Wow love it!!
Sorry for the for the trouble thunderbreak!! Good job gonna add her now thanks a million!! Truly Appreciate it!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by veronasky
[QUOTE=Sixcolors]Sweet. Shion is the hotness. Only things that could be changed that I would change is if there were a mesh with a shorter skirt and a short jacket.

Please excuse me , but please dont do that! lol! i've never been able to understand why they gave her such a short skirt in the game. it doesnt fit her charactor at all :smash: .
as for the skin-- beautiful, Man! very well done. such likeness.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 7:48 AM
cant get c1 to recognize sims2packfiles---
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 3:50 PM
use the Clean Installer it will intall sims2pack files with no hitch! Shion works fine even i dont have EP University in my pc yet!
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 11:11 PM
beautiful work as always, Thunderbreak...you get better with every sim
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:40 AM
Excellent, wicked sim!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GgraveDX
use the Clean Installer it will intall sims2pack files with no hitch! Shion works fine even i dont have EP University in my pc yet!

that is what does seam to recognize the format sims2pack i have the net files installed anyone else had this prob
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 2:26 AM
Please make a .zip file
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsgalore
Please make a .zip file
WinRAR is better, it can open both .rar and .zip, it has an expire date, but you can use it as long as you want, all it's gonna do is remind you to buy the software.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 12:27 PM
Awww so cute!
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 11:44 PM
Yeah! It's really pretty! Good work.

日本のボーイフレンドのための適用の受諾!
Accepting Apllications for Japanese boyfriend! Just kiddding!

(Forgive my english, it's no good!)
#23 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 12:07 AM
Kawaii!! Shes so cute! You really did a wonderful job. =^.^=
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChibiChibi
Yeah! It's really pretty! Good work.

Hay hay, thanks. As for your English, it's all good. At where I work mid-aged Chinese people speak Chinese to my East Indian co-workers expection them to understand (I'm Chinese so no racism here), so I really appreciate the fact that you are not being ignorant and trying to type in English and not Romanized Japanese

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 7:00 AM
I honestly am not familiar with who this sim is modeled after, but she looks amazing! I thought I was looking at an artist drawing in Anime, but it was your sim! I'm impressed! Great work!
Page 1 of 3