Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hellsing's Alucard

by virahnica24 Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 11:08 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:54 AM by Canoodle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 6:46 AM
Oh, thank you! Just what I requested. Downloading, and I will use.

I'm gone. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to cry about it. Do whatever you wish with whatever I made. No paysites/exchange. Credit to: Alucard
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 7:45 AM
I have an Integral that would work great with him! Thank you very much.
#4 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:38 PM
Only thing I can think of to add to this are to change the boots from the default neo-coat's style to Alucards (PErsonally I don't know what they look like, but the boots do look out of style with the rest of him), and to add the hat on top of the hair and add it as a hairstyle.

But you did a great job with this ^_^

I don't suppose as long as I'm suggesting things that you could add in the rounded glasses? hehe.
#5 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 4:25 PM
I've got to say there is actually a better skin from thesims2 exchange of Alucard. For starters, it's got the glasses, the long hair and the clothes done better.
#6 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 7:17 PM
nice I'm looking forward to use this character
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 11:10 PM Last edited by virahnica24 : 25th Apr 2005 at 11:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Moonblade_Angel
I've got to say there is actually a better skin from thesims2 exchange of Alucard. For starters, it's got the glasses, the long hair and the clothes done better.

First Thanks to everyone that downloaded him. I appreciate it. Regarding the quote; I never said mine was perfect therefore your letting me know that you found a better one was irrelevent and I don't really care. I like mine. It took me a long time to do and I'm proud of it and if you don't like I'm sorry. I can't please everyone :shrug:

If it's Courtesyof24; it's courtesy of me!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonblade_Angel

Are you talking about the one Lttln1983 made?

"First the kender gets us charged with inciting a riot, then he disappears. Now the knight gets us thrown into prison. Next time, remind me to stick with the mage. I know he's crazed!"
—Flint Fireforge, Dragons of Winter Night
#9 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:53 PM
hey this one is great, inspired me, so i will try making pip Bernadotte next
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 12:04 AM
*gasp**gasp*.........OMFG!!!!!! it's soooooo COOL!!!
thanks sooo much...done donwloading!!!

hellsing, MCR, FMA are the bomb....AND YOU KNOW IT
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwanty...?i_am=outcast13 click it u know u want