Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Andy Bogard

by thunderbreak Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 11:07 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:55 AM by Canoodle

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Banned
#2 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 5:00 AM
As always I love your anime sims and could you make and upload all the sailor moon characters Loves It please
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 5:50 AM
Dude...how do you do it??!!! Nice work!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Dude...how do you do it??!!! Nice work!!!

You kidding man, every night Mai threats me to finish making Andy or she'll burn me to death :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:36 PM
I LOVE YOU THUNDERBREAK! LOVE YOU! Your sims are absolutley awesome. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO FURTHER QUENCH MY KOF/SF THIRST! Thanks dude.

I love the sims, but how am I ever going to make some interesting things for them if I can't even interpret one tutorial? That's why they call me "Skinner In Distress."
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 6:28 AM
Freakin' Sweet!
May I ask which other Fatal Fury/KoF skins you are looking to do next??

*subliminally* Geeeeeese.... LoL

You never cease to be amazing. You R0xoR.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Talrave
Freakin' Sweet!
May I ask which other Fatal Fury/KoF skins you are looking to do next??

*subliminally* Geeeeeese.... LoL

You never cease to be amazing. You R0xoR.

Dude, Geese would be impossible. I think when I have time I'll dish out the Ikari team. But what I REALLY want to do is Yamazaki Ryuji. He's my favorate Fatal Fury character, but he's 2m tall. What a shame.

Don't get mad, get even.
#8 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:43 PM
Geese isn't tough. There's already a hair set in there that is similar to his hair style. Just need that hakama and that medal. Then redo the face. But I suck at modeling. I'm more of a house builder, so yeah.

Great job on Andy, but I'd really like to know why Andy? Make Maxima. He's so bad ass.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alfran
Geese isn't tough. There's already a hair set in there that is similar to his hair style. Just need that hakama and that medal. Then redo the face. But I suck at modeling. I'm more of a house builder, so yeah.

Great job on Andy, but I'd really like to know why Andy? Make Maxima. He's so bad ass.

Yeah, I'm more worried about his clothing than his genetics. As for Maxima, I try to avoid making characters with extreme body size, that's why I haven't made Yamazaki or Sagat yet, those EA people have to figure out that there are different sized people in the world, not just skinny and skinny+fat gut/butt.

Don't get mad, get even.
#10 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 11:52 AM
Yep. This game need the 'Canadian Sex Machine!'.

I'm sorry. But the damage he does is pure rape.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 1:13 AM
I would accept Geese in a business suit. LoL
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 11:40 PM
Hello, great work as usual. Quick question, why isnt the hair showing on bodyshop is it because is EP created?
Thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishkat
Hello, great work as usual. Quick question, why isnt the hair showing on bodyshop is it because is EP created?
Thanks

Yup, as I mentioned in my first post, the hair is from EP. But if I remember correctly Andy has a ponytail in Fatal Fury 3 and someone already converted a ponytail mesh for non-EP players, so you can use that as a alternative.

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alfran
Yep. This game need the 'Canadian Sex Machine!'.

I'm sorry. But the damage he does is pure rape.

I just realized what you meant now, do you really find Maxima that sexy?! :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#15 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 10:56 AM
thanks pretty bad ass. i used to watch the anime series, or maybe it was a series of movies? lol.. anyways, yea awesome job. looks good.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 4:13 PM
Once again, nice job. Now Mai will finally be happy.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 2:51 PM
Good job, I need this sim for Mai, hehe
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 1:40 PM
WooHooooo Andy!!!!!! thanx
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:50 AM
Not bad work.

not just this one, but all your stuff, nice job.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 6:49 AM
Yeah! Great work, Thunderbreak!

BTW,
I agree with U Thunderbreak, Andy is not too popular here and he's not my fave char either, but hey, he always presents in all series of Fatal Fury and KOF! Your Andy gives an idea of making Eiji Kisaragi coz I already have Mai (she's yours too, right?) and I guess it will be interesting to have a 'Triangle Love-conflict' in my neighborhood