Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rinoa Heartilly

by thunderbreak Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 10:20 AM

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:39 AM
w-o-w. what likeness. very very well done. thanks for sharing this!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:24 PM
WHAT THE?! 2 stars?! I didn't think this skin is THAT BAD :jaw: At least give it a shot before you judge it. Please give me a chance :bow:

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 1:01 PM
heh. there I upped the ratting a bit. I dled another Rinoa off of the Exchange awhile ago so I could have an annoying girl to harrass Seifer and Squall ( Mime's ) but, I never put her into play shes just been sitting there on the created sims list . Sadly it was the best one I could find but I just didnt really like it .
I was hoping someone would take another try at it
and the VideoGame 2 Sims2 creative wonder that you are have provided my Seifer and Squall much better annoyance to look at .
Thank you! Must go delete the ugly one now.. hehe
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:12 PM
Very good job... just like the rest that you do!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:16 PM
She's beautiful!!! I love your FF Sims!!! :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:42 PM
Ugh.. Rinoa... While not my choice of character (Quistis anyone) you still, as always did a killer job.
Her jacket looks really cool in game too ^_^ Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 3:18 PM
:howdy:
Totally Fantastico!!! This what the Squall sim (made by Mimewhite) had been waiting for a long time.

You are the Greatest Mazinger, "Thunder Break"! (Zaps Lightning)
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:01 PM
So beautiful!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 5:35 PM
i think u did a fantastic job!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 5:51 PM Last edited by thunderbreak : 31st Mar 2005 at 6:06 PM.
Oh my god! THANKS everyone, I though I was gonna die of heart attack :D
By the way, Quistis is also my favorate female character in any Final Fantasy, I always wondered why they give her a whip for weapon :tooth:

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:19 PM
Wow love it!! gonna add this one ASAP to my roster Good Job!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:34 PM
OMG! Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!! This is AMAZING! Your sims are awesome. This is definately going into my game. Your sims are fantastic!

:bow: Thank your for this! Now all I have to do is find a good Zell and a good Irvine and my FF8 set will be pretty complete! Btw, I still did not see an Irvine by MimeWhite. There are some other sims that he did from Advent Children. I don't know much about that, but unless Irvine's name was changed, I did not see one under MimeWhite at the official exchange. Maybe I'll pm them just in case I missed it. But :thumb: for your wonderful work!

Cheers!

Ste
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:06 PM
I LOVE RINOA!! Closest yet! have made a Squall? Just dying to know!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:27 PM
I thought I saw Ivrine somewhere, but I guess not.....that's so strange. I browsed throught the entire site but couldn't find him.
As for the Squall skin, MimeWhite already made one years ago, just browse furthur down to find it.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:39 PM
Are you good at meshes, cuz if you want improvement in your Rinoa, I think you should make that cape move in closer to her body, more shaped to her curves. It be perfection, that is if you'd want to be a perfectionist. Lol.
Great work, Loving the face.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:28 PM
She is wow. no other words:D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silveythesim
Are you good at meshes, cuz if you want improvement in your Rinoa, I think you should make that cape move in closer to her body, more shaped to her curves. It be perfection, that is if you'd want to be a perfectionist. Lol.
Great work, Loving the face.

I can't mesh at all :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Banned
#19 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:27 AM Last edited by kazeboy1 : 1st Apr 2005 at 2:30 AM.
Great Work thunderbreak, I was wondering if you could make the Sailor Scouts Starting with Sailor Mars, cause you're so good at anime, Pretty PLease
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:57 AM Last edited by Neko562 : 1st Apr 2005 at 1:02 AM.
WHOA!!! This is wicked sweet! I love her coat!! :D
Though I do have one problem..... it says that I have to have the EP :confused: NOOO! Why, why, why... oh why!? :weep:

I need sims! I need sims or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:50 AM
Kick friken ass. This is like the coollest one of her that i have seen.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kazeboy1
Great Work thunderbreak, I was wondering if you could make the Sailor Scouts Starting with Sailor Mars, cause you're so good at anime, Pretty PLease

I can't make sailor moon because of her hair, but the rest of them maybe, sailor moon's hair requires special mesh. Except I'm booked up with projects right now, so you might have to wait for awhile.

As for Neko, go to my Kisaragi Honey Remake thread Frederic already figure out a solution for that problem
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=52750

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 10:04 AM
Thank you Thunder for the beautiful Rinoa! Squall is so lonely, but thanks to you now he has a playmate! For some time now, I had her outfit but could never, ever find one that was good enough to wear it. I almost had given up on Rinoa sims.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by V. Chan
Thank you Thunder for the beautiful Rinoa! Squall is so lonely, but thanks to you now he has a playmate! For some time now, I had her outfit but could never, ever find one that was good enough to wear it. I almost had given up on Rinoa sims.

Your Rinoa is better, just brighten up her clothing and post it, forget what people think about the jacket.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 6:15 AM
Default This looks really good
I always like it when people combine my favourite things. Buffy and The Sims 2; Firfly and The Sims 2; Final Fantasy and The Sims 2 ...

It's even more enjoyable when the Sim actually resembles the person it's supposed to be and your Rinoa is just like the Final Fantasy character.

I have great affection for the FFVIII characters, as it was the first Final Fantasy game I ever played (and the first one I completed too).

Now, is there any chance of you making the other FFVIII characters? :jk: I'd love to have them all at University together. Heck, I think I'd even try to build SeeD as a University Campus if you did!
Page 1 of 4