Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ryu & Ken

by thunderbreak Posted 28th Mar 2005 at 11:24 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:35 AM by Canoodle

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 4:49 AM
woah! he really did it again!! you never forget or break a word, thunderbreak!! ryu's fine no worries if his bandana isn't long. GREAT JOB AGAIN!!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 5:21 AM
Brings back good memories..... Good job. Keep up the great work.
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 8:14 AM
Dude!! You are SICK!!! It takessomeone with some utterly mad skills to pull off what you have!!! Nice Job as always partna'!!! Thx!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 9:32 AM
For sure guys, thanks
I thought you guys might like some CvS action, and since I made most of the main KoF characters I might as well make these guys too to finish off the collection :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 9:44 AM
Nice work! It's been a looooong time since I played SF, probably should get back into it sometime.

As a point of note, Ryu actually means peace.

A foggy morning greets me quietly today
I smell a fragrance in the wind blowing my way
And ever further I run to find her
I yearn to define my life
Placing my faith in chance to meet me in half way
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 4:23 PM Last edited by raijinald : 29th Mar 2005 at 4:25 PM.
Outstanding creations on those fireball throwing(hadukens), anti-air defending (shoryukens) vetarans of the entire Street Fighter series. These guys are my most chosen characters when I play SF.

The truth is, I cannot download or use other SF sims you made without these guys. Now you made Ryu/Ken, I can enjoy playing the Street Fighter sims.

Even I'm more on SF than KOF, the KOFs you made are fantastic too. I can now also get them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 9:40 PM
Damn University. DAMN IT! Why can't I have my sims?! :madashel: :madashel: :madashel:

I love the sims, but how am I ever going to make some interesting things for them if I can't even interpret one tutorial? That's why they call me "Skinner In Distress."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raijinald
Outstanding creations on those fireball throwing(hadukens), anti-air defending (shoryukens) vetarans of the entire Street Fighter series. These guys are my most chosen characters when I play SF.

The truth is, I cannot download or use other SF sims you made without these guys. Now you made Ryu/Ken, I can enjoy playing the Street Fighter sims.

Even I'm more on SF than KOF, the KOFs you made are fantastic too. I can now also get them.

Hay I didn't know. Send me a private message or something, dont' be a stranger

As for SkinnerInDistress, go to my Kisaragi Honey Remake thread, Frederic already found the solution for that problem.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=52750

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 7:07 AM
Damn, good work again man. Is Andy Bogard still in the plans? ^_^

Too bad it'd be near impossible to make Geese Howard, would love to add a Geese Tower to my neighborhood... and with the bandana and punk clothing I'm sure Billy Kane could be whipped up using just defaults... LOL

Again, you rule.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Talrave
Damn, good work again man. Is Andy Bogard still in the plans? ^_^

Too bad it'd be near impossible to make Geese Howard, would love to add a Geese Tower to my neighborhood... and with the bandana and punk clothing I'm sure Billy Kane could be whipped up using just defaults... LOL

Again, you rule.

I'm still planning on making Andy, and you can probably make Geese in his suit, that doesn't even require skin editing. As for Bill, without that stick it just ain't Billy :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:36 PM
Too bad that we can't make their character like the games/anime and we must see a friendly Ryu

(nice idea a character maker for sims :P)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:47 PM
Default great job
nice u do a really good job with these characters
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 12:05 PM
u did a great job!!!!
#15 Old 27th May 2005 at 12:41 PM
the ken skin is not downloading when i click on it. can anyone help me?
#16 Old 30th May 2005 at 1:48 AM
i love u
#17 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 5:05 PM
:monkey: good job on ryu not sure about ken if u like the game try this its great and free lol
www.game-oldies.com
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:32 AM
One cannot play a sims game without these two veteran icons!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:18 PM
Dude this is really sweet, i like it! Hope everyone enjoys it too!!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:32 AM
reminds me of Street Fighter Alpha, and that's a good thing though. Great work. I'll happily add these boys into my game. Cheers.
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th May 2007 at 3:52 PM
I don't like!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 5:16 AM
Ken and Ryu are buff! These guys are kinda skinny. however you really capture the personalities of each character. its very convincing.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stronger501
I don't like!!!

get lost anyway I like this

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 1:15 AM
Thunderbreak, thanks so much for these amazing SF sims. But I have a problem: when I wanted to give another sim Ken's Karate uniform, His arms appeared over my sims' arm? Like the arms are painted onto the uniform or something. I thought that was weird. Are these recolorable so they won't appear that way? They look funny on my sim.

Thank you anyway. They look beautifully done. Keep it up.