Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kai from beyblade V force

by ladydragon0 Posted 27th Mar 2005 at 1:11 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 10:53 PM by Canoodle

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:48 PM
Great Job! I love it. ^.^ Just a Suggestion, Kai has white hair. You may want to try recolouring it. Other than that, it's a great I like the marking on the face
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 12:02 PM
Kai seem to have grayish hair something lol if i knew how to make a hair i would.
#4 Old 1st May 2005 at 7:23 PM
Actually....
..... Kai's hair is a multitude of blues! On the BIG bit at the front it varies from greyey-blue to Pale-blue, and the bit at the back (which length grows and is beginning to look a bit like a mullet *scared*) caries from Electric Blue to dark-blacky blue.... so his hair matches his warrior face paint! I guess the variation depends on the mood of the artists at the tim! lol!

And thanks! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for Beyblade downloads!!

*Majo Kai Fan*
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th May 2005 at 5:50 PM
Default Hey thanks for Kai
Thanks for Kai I'm going to download him now and Update his hair a bit by taking him to the simcity salon of plesantview, and could you do the rest of the bladebreakers as a special request including Hilary, Tyson, Max, Kenny, and Rei, Because I'm trying to download anything beyblade right now... also could you make a playable beybattle dish stadium that is in the show with workable beyblades in which the bladebreaker sims can carrie around and use them in the dish too you know for sims2 online beyblade tournaments if they ever make a the sims2 online game like they did with the sims1 online

ow gawd i'm - :banned: :jk: I Know I Know i'm :werd:

thanks again for making kai possible now i'm gonna get max tate at thesims2.com!!, hint hint??
#6 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 12:44 PM
wow this is kool
#7 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 5:44 AM
*bump*

LOLZ KAI.

Any Takao (tyson) sims @_@?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 10:41 PM
thanks i cant seem to do hair nad i must admit i couldv done this alot better i might have another go and maby try the other bladebreakers 2 wish me luck ohh and if anyone can do the hair of htem as proper meshes it would realy help
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th May 2006 at 3:18 AM
cool! ^^ i love beyblade now i can add a character to the sims!! great job! ^_^
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:11 AM
YAY! Now i have a kai sim for my game. Thanks SO much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 4:23 PM
Wahhh He Is In Female Section!!! What Happened to His Spiky Hair?! Its ok LOL Really Good XD
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:26 AM
I would download if anyone made one of Tala or Brooklyn but i rly like this Kai. It's so cool and it does look like him. Great job! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 2:54 PM
Hey thanks I've been looking for beyblade characters for ages and i am glad you put this up because Kai is my favourite one
So thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 9:27 PM
Great work! could you perhaps do Ray and Mariah aswell? I'd love to have those 2 in my game ^^ ( Go White Tigers!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th May 2013 at 2:42 PM
yayyy Kai my fave would love to see more beyblade characters :P