Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chun Li

by thunderbreak Posted 27th Mar 2005 at 4:56 AM

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:42 AM
Alpha and Turbo versions!!!! NICE!!!!! KYOKEN! BOSHO!!! mwahahahahaha!! CvS on Sims 2!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:48 AM
Chun Li was always my favorite Street Fighter character. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome work
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:10 AM
Love it!! How about Ingrid next one my fav
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GgraveDX
Love it!! How about Ingrid next one my fav

Oh man! I can't believe you want Ingrid! She's like the worst copy attempt of Athena. Got the game, never used her once!

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 7:49 AM
Id love to see Cammy done as well. And maybe some of the Mortal Kombat chicks.

In any case excellent work man.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 9:37 AM
Yeah Cammy was hot, except in the movie KYLIE MINOGUE come on?!?!?!?!?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 9:40 AM
In fact I'd like to try cammy myself
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:15 AM
nyahaha Cammy vs Leona?? hmm.... but Vanessa vs Chun Li more liked it!!! Nyahaha or Mai vs Cammy or.... ok i'll stop.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:20 AM
U know what I gonna try myself on some MortalCombat Chara or I pack out my NeoGeo and look what i find on there. Yeah I'll do that. End of the Week u get my first one.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:49 AM
nakz i want a MK V Scorpion!!!! wakokoko :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marcosimmo
In fact I'd like to try cammy myself

Good luck
I was thinking about making her, but her hat and those things she wear on her arms made me think twice, I mean I can make her hair with alpha edit, but none of the hat mesh have hip-long hair to make ponytails with.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 2:30 PM
Which folder do i put this in (sorry, i dont download much skins but i really liked this one)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:47 PM
Yay!
Chun Li was and still is one of my favourite video game characters. I've been a fan since I was a little girl. Thank you for the beautiful sim version of her. She looks amazing. :taekwondo *Downloads*.

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:20 PM
Now, I know who Chun Li is. I love your work so much. Everything the comes from your finger tips is brilliantly done, you put such detail into every Sim you create. Please, don't stop. Thanks a million.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:51 PM
Thank you everyone for your compliment

As for zackerx, all you need to do is open up the downloaded file with WinRAR and double click on the file contained inside, everything else should be automatic.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 8:03 PM
Nice work thunderbreak. Loveplaying streetfighter with of course Chun li
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 9:36 PM
You sir, win the internet! This is an awesome make up of her character!
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 1:02 AM
Hey Buddy!!! This is great, she is just TOO cute!!! I love it...Hey, has anyone created Ryu?? I always thought him and Chun-li should hook up!!! Capcom never let them though...what a shock huh?? LOL
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Hey Buddy!!! This is great, she is just TOO cute!!! I love it...Hey, has anyone created Ryu?? I always thought him and Chun-li should hook up!!! Capcom never let them though...what a shock huh?? LOL

Officially they hardly know each other, Ryu is a hard dude to find unless he wants you to, and the Capcom version Chun Li is sort of bimboish, plus she's really devoted to kill Bison/Vega, so they rarely cross path, but lots of fanfics and comics match them up mainly because Ryu was the main character and Chun Li was the only girl(and she's hot). Unlike SNK, Capcom spend more time debuging their games than make up stories for characters, and that's why people would still play Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo in tournaments but not King of Fighters 94.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 2:59 AM
Huge Fan
Great Job on Chun-Li I'm a huge fan of the street fighter games. Do you think u can create more street fighter characters
Instructor
#22 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Officially they hardly know each other, Ryu is a hard dude to find unless he wants you to, and the Capcom version Chun Li is sort of bimboish, plus she's really devoted to kill Bison/Vega, so they rarely cross path, but lots of fanfics and comics match them up mainly because Ryu was the main character and Chun Li was the only girl(and she's hot). Unlike SNK, Capcom spend more time debuging their games than make up stories for characters, and that's why people would still play Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo in tournaments but not King of Fighters 94.

Well I still say they should hook up!! Have a kid named Ru Li!!
And I like the fact that KoF has followable stories for its characters. I kinda think thats why I was more KoF fan than SF2. At least SNK could do follow up games. All Capcom did was re-rig and upgrade the same game for almost 5 years. When SF3 came out...no one really cared. :blah:

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Well I still say they should hook up!! Have a kid named Ru Li!!
And I like the fact that KoF has followable stories for its characters. I kinda think thats why I was more KoF fan than SF2. At least SNK could do follow up games. All Capcom did was re-rig and upgrade the same game for almost 5 years. When SF3 came out...no one really cared. :blah:

Dude! SNK is kinda pulling off the same thing with Terry and Mary, except they are official. But then again nothing ever happened between them, when Mark of The Wolves was released no one even know what happened to Mary. And what about Andy and Mai huh? What's their relationship? I remember watching Fatal Fury The Motion Picture, there's one scene where they were sleeping in the SAME ROOM! That moron Andy decided not to sleep with her in the same bed and crash on the couch! What the hell is up with that?! If it was me.......OK lets stop here

But I'll have to agree with you on the remake part. Capcom is infamous for fried rice, every time they make fried rice they make sure it's enough to last 10 or more years. However I think Street Fighter 3 Third Strike still leaves after taste in people's mouth, that game is a masterpiece, everything was almost perfect about that game, control, music, animation, and balance. You can say Gill is the hardest boss ever created, but if you are good at the game he can't even touch you, unless he uses Seraphic Wing, but chances are you'll be done with him before he has a chance to do it.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Moocat : 1st Apr 2005 at 2:02 PM. Reason: Had a bad file
Nice job, the misses was even , Hey thats that chinese girl from streetfighter! One problem though is I cannot get the Young Chun Lee outfit to show in my game, just shows up as red shirt and cacky pants. I need to know which mesh to get for it. Thanks

Edit: For some reason the mesh was messed up I deleted it and and down loaded it again and it is now woking fine! With all the MK, SF, and KoF toons Plesantville just don't seem quite so quiet anymore!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 9:37 PM
have you downloaded the meshes needed?
Page 1 of 3