Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yagami Iori

by thunderbreak Posted 25th Mar 2005 at 9:23 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:51 AM by Canoodle

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 4:17 PM
OMG must have him :lovestruc
I love you.
I love Iori.
now..... I shall drag him to a dark corner and get to know him better :evilnod:

did I mention your awesome?
:bow2:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:35 PM
Wow, we have some ebal people in this world
Awesome work!
-B.B
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:29 PM
Prototype or not, I now belong to the shrine of thunderbreak.
AWESOME.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 3:30 AM
With all the awesome characters you make, I'm now dying to get a KoF game. It sounds so neat and the characters are hot, I've downloaded almost every one you've made.

Please keep up the excellent work.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by . Absent Of Grace .
With all the awesome characters you make, I'm now dying to get a KoF game. It sounds so neat and the characters are hot, I've downloaded almost every one you've made.

Please keep up the excellent work.

Thank you for your compliment, I don't know which region you live in, but KoF 2002/2003 pack was released not long ago in North America. Euroup might have to wait for a while, however KoF 2000/2001 was released last year and I think Euroup already have that. On a side note, KoF is a fighting game, so if you don't like this genre then you'd be wasting your money. It's harder to play compare to Street Fighter.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 10:20 AM
Heya Buddy!!! You DID IT!!! Like Talrave said...Prototype or not....this is dayum good!!! If I had tried to create him, he would have looked like Billy Lee from the first Double Dragon game!! Awesome job as always. =)
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:37 AM
LoLz looks like Iori in his earlier years. but aint bad coz one might only think "what did Iori do in his past?" well... that's up for us to play !!!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 9:45 PM
I'm a complete sucker for bishies, and he's too cute to pass up ^_^
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 1:25 AM
IORI.

I dont play many fighting games(but I love them...hm), but Iori is the BEST OF ALL CHARACTERS in any fighting game EVER. He is so sexy.
#11 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 5:50 PM
I've replied to many of your threads already... so I'll skip right to the chase... I love you and I'll now attach to your leg *attaches to your leg*
#12 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 10:23 AM
he is sooooooooooo cool, wow.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:16 PM
Iori....... *melts* So pretty. I love it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:27 AM
YUM!!
I think I speak for everyone when I say...
"We love you thunderbreak!"

if not don't kill me. i have tacos.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 1:45 PM
thunderbreak you`ve made all the sims i wanted thanxxx the r awesome :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:53 AM
Iori! Oh thank the gods! Thank you so much for making this. ~_~