Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mary Ryan aka Blue Mary

by thunderbreak Posted 23rd Mar 2005 at 12:09 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 10:14 AM
Nice very nice another KOF characters! how about Athena next
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 10:42 AM
Good stuff thunderbreak, I always thought BM was hotter than Mai, too.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 12:10 PM Last edited by ENi_Ichi : 23rd Mar 2005 at 12:13 PM.
now it's time to wrestle sim-one with this grappler!!!!! hope she could do those jump-throws here too especially that grapple SDM!!! so like doing qcf,qcf + C+D on a joypad or joystick while playing sims 2!! no i'm just dreaming.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ENi_Ichi
now it's time to wrestle sim-one with this grappler!!!!! hope she could do those jump-throws here too especially that grapple SDM!!! so like doing qcf,qcf + C+D on a joypad or joystick while playing sims 2!! no i'm just dreaming.

Yep, the next expansion pack should be "The Sims 2: UFC" or something. Or better yet, let SNKPlaymore make the next Sim :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 12:24 AM
*After getting a fresh pair of shorts* Oh man...this is too dayum GOOD!! MARY!! NARY!! MARY!!!

OH!! And if you make Athena...put her in that cute schoolgirl outfit she had in...KOF 97...or was it 98?? Can't remember.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 1:14 AM
nah i liked more of 2k3 Athena than 97 athena. you know, the concert girl athena. yah she graduated first ahead of kyo and become a famous record artist at the end of KOF 2k3!!!! hehe i'm comeplete in KOF stuff 94-2k3 with zillion and kof: kyo. but its on emulators..... i got KOF: maximum impact on ps2 too.
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 4:51 AM
ENi_Ichi ...that KOF:Kyo...is it in english or Japanese?? And where did you get it??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 7:20 AM
KoF Kyo is Japanese only and it's for PS1. The game is more of a talking simulation, so I don't think you'd like it. Plus it's super rare now.

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 3:14 PM
I like... very much.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:22 AM
yah KOF:Kyo is rare. i was just lucky to have someone to trade for it (the cd). yes its in jap. i could say its also important to a KOF collector like me.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ENi_Ichi
yah KOF:Kyo is rare. i was just lucky to have someone to trade for it (the cd). yes its in jap. i could say its also important to a KOF collector like me.

Damn! I'm so proud of you I can try to search the Earth right now and probably not find a copy.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 11:35 AM
hehehe i maybe lucky but..... can't read jap so..... its just displayed on with my game action figure display cab... shame can't read jap.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 12:12 PM
Top effort as always, and the best KOF character. Much better than the Mary skin I had already, thanks for that.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 1:51 PM
:bump: :dance: :thumb: thankyou
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 9:27 PM
IT's very nice I'm trying to make a blue mary sim too! Could you give me any tips?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by applesoveroranges
IT's very nice I'm trying to make a blue mary sim too! Could you give me any tips?
Well, which part are you have trouble with?

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 5:31 AM
well, I don't know where to start when you draw the stars on her pants. How do you get the right proportion? I finished everything but the pants(everything else is pretty basic)...and I'm not even sure that I KNOW how to put my sim on the web ^^'
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 9:30 AM
well, I don't know where to start when you draw the stars on her pants. How do you get the right proportion? I finished everything but the pants(everything else is pretty basic)...and I'm not even sure that I KNOW how to put my sim on the web ^^'
First of all, what program do you use?

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 7:56 PM
Adobe photoshop cs
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:01 AM
Adobe photoshop cs
OK, do you know how to use the masking tool?

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:22 AM
Uhh...I guess not. I only know how to use what's in front of me.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:25 AM
Here's another question: How do you put the sims you've made on modthesims? I just finished making this guy, which I might add, was not easy. I'm really new to this sims making thing.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 9:47 AM
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39523
That's a site FAQ on uploading.

I suggest you find and try the masking tool, I'd teach you about it but I'm using a different program and the set up is different. Once you are familiar with the masking tool you'll be able to make the stars on her pants.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 6:40 AM
Thanks! It sure didn't take me long to learn ^^ I finally finished my Blue mary and it's up. The pants are pretty ugly, but I think I did okay on the rest.