Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lina Inverse - Adult & Teen

by otcx3 Posted 22nd Mar 2005 at 11:01 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 10:10 AM
Wow nice! Naga wont be lonely anymore!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 4:12 PM
I love your Naga, and Lina's excellent, too. You make some fantastic Sims here. I look forward to more of your Slayers Sims *hints towards creation of Gourry, Filia, Zel, Martina and Eris* Cheers.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:09 AM
Another cute anime girl, thanks :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 3:04 PM
I am having problem installing the Lina Adult skin Package installer keeps on saying needing a expansion stuff to install this skin
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 7:10 PM
Looks like university again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 10:53 PM
Does it give y'all an error mesaage even if you open & install it with Simpe. [Download from here - http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30839] SimPE lets you select which parts of the package you want to install.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 2:02 PM
She's installed just fine. I finally managed to get Naga in, too, though I'm not sure whether it's because you changed it or I used Clean Installer. Thanks for the kickass Slayers sims! ^_^
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:36 PM
well the Clean Installer did the trick the skin works now!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:02 PM
I love Lina! Great.

YuYuHakusho,Naruto,Dante,Kaikan phrase,my sims....wait for Miyavi and Bleach.(and please if you like my work than click on thanks button.)
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 3:56 AM
Sweet! They're gorgeous. Any chance you could make Amelia sometime? She's my favorite. I love that that girl^-^.

Just do your best, and leave the rest. 'Twill all come right some day or night.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 3:44 PM
Great ! What about a Zelgadis ? I just love this character ! ~_^

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 8:15 AM
no! see, we need xellos. y'know, so he can be spectacularly unhelpful...
#14 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 7:54 AM
Default Problem with Lina
I got Lina to show up and everything works fine when she is a teenager but as an adult her clothes do not show up; I also have the University expansion. How do I fix this problem? I also downloaded the hippie pants.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:12 AM
More Slayers, pleeeeeeeeez!;_; I want Amelia and the guys!
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 10:09 PM
Oh, great! Please, more Slayers!
Xellos especially appreciated!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 10:17 PM
Slayers is cool. I can't download it because I have a Mac, but it's cool. I might've jumped on the band wagon a little late, becuse it seems like nobody's making a big deal out of Slayers now (at least, I haven't seen anybody). Was it popular a while ago? Cuz on www.inverse.org the first Slayers was in a magazine in '89. But still, the sim rocked. First thing I saw about the series was when I watched Slayers: The Motion Picture the other day. Keep making Slayers sims! They rock!

That's why you never see it coming. That's why you never see the lies behind those eyes...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 6:51 AM
Yay Slayers.. Thanks so much for Lina!! *^^* Once of my fav families i've played..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 5:05 PM
We need sims 3 version