Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vanessa

by thunderbreak Posted 18th Mar 2005 at 7:15 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 1:56 PM
Great Job
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#3 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 2:09 PM
Verry nice
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 6:30 PM
Kick Ass!!! Just like her!!! I am glad they made her playable...and not just as a Stryker!! She is too Cool!!! Nice work as always Thunderbreak!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 8:48 PM
She looks fabulous..Thx 4 sharing..
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 10:48 PM
She looks awesome, thanks for sharing her.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 5:48 AM
can't wait to see her kick some arses and flirt at the same time!! good team up with the K' you made, thunderbreak!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ENi_Ichi
can't wait to see her kick some arses and flirt at the same time!! good team up with the K' you made, thunderbreak!!!

Ha! Technically it shoulda been Ramon, but that guy is just too bizzarr. :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 5:00 AM
hehe!! it's a good team up with iori too!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 4:54 AM
she's really nice...but i can't get her to install...for UNI only
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frederic
she's really nice...but i can't get her to install...for UNI only

???!! That's strange!

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 5:42 PM
very...i wish i had more detail so we could nail it down...the bodyshop installer just says it wants expansion pack data that's not present
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frederic
very...i wish i had more detail so we could nail it down...the bodyshop installer just says it wants expansion pack data that's not present

Maybe try to install her using SimPE.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 2:29 AM
i always get distracted when i use SimPE (ooo! theres a button...whats that one do? hehe) maybe when i learn to use it better, i'll be able to actually do useful stuff with it

CI did the trick for this one too...thanks very much
#15 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:42 PM
Toned down? Have you seen her in 2002?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alfran
Toned down? Have you seen her in 2002?

I don't know much about corner juggle combos or things similar to that, all I know is that half or her old combos and command cancels don't work any more, you need to be in maximum mode to do anything in that game, that's why I like 97/98 better than the newer KoFs.

Don't get mad, get even.
#17 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 11:50 AM
Even without MAX mode she is already deadly. On par with Angel. But then again, Angel can't benefit from MAX mode.

Anyway good job, though I think the pants need a recolor. But that's just me and my one sided high standards.

Basic combo would be C, f + A, dp + A, hyper jump + C.
Now in a corner, you could follow up with dp + C after launching or the qcf qcf + A super.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alfran
Even without MAX mode she is already deadly. On par with Angel. But then again, Angel can't benefit from MAX mode.

Anyway good job, though I think the pants need a recolor. But that's just me and my one sided high standards.

Basic combo would be C, f + A, dp + A, hyper jump + C.
Now in a corner, you could follow up with dp + C after launching or the qcf qcf + A super.

I figured that much, I usually do hyper jump C+D since it looks cooler and does a knock down:D, but that's about it, and good luck pulling it off on someone good at dodging, I usually do C, HCF + C and get rid of the command cancel of f+a completly since it's nowhere as reliable as it use to be, if your timing is off just by a bit then you'll miss for sure where as 2000 EVERYONE's command cancel were much more reliable, eg. Mary, Iori, VANESSA.
Back then I could link up her 2 hit jimp C into standing 2 hit C into command 2 hit f+a then cancel into pretty much ANYTHING I want, and then launch Seth while you are at it (not that I use strikers very often)
K' is another good example, just look at that fool in 2003 :mad:

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:21 PM
Yay, more KOF skins~
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 1:49 PM
i love you for making Kof sims thanx :P
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 11:03 PM
wow! I loved Vanessa! keep up the great work!

Signatures must be five lines or less. Please read the forum rules.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 6:40 PM
Only one of my favourite fighters, thanks loads!
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 5:59 AM
[COLOR=Magenta]I love venessa. She is one of my favorite king of fighters character! Thanks for sharing![/COLOR]