Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Octagonal Wall Mirror

by boblishman Posted 16th Mar 2005 at 1:07 AM

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:16 AM
Very nice work as usual I'll put it in my game and if there are any issues, I'll let you know.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:22 AM
Great mirror, thank you! I will let you know if there are any problems.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:31 AM
bob, you never cease to amaze me, and i thank you so much for all the hours you put in. i have yet to download anything from you that doesn't look good in my homes. heres to you.
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:51 AM
The mirror looks amazing, thank you for sharing it.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:57 AM
Great looking mirror . Will test it out soon, and will report back here if i find any problems.
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 2:07 AM
Once again great work, I love your creations!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 2:16 AM
Great looking mirror. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 2:27 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the exclusive mirror club! I loughed out loudly reading about the 8 hours SimPE fight. So you understand all my complains in different threads about Simpes different versions and problems making mirror clones
Be careful with your clone, you might use it anyway...lots of furniture with just some smal mirrors would be very nice.
You know what i ve done last 8 hours? Tried to make a new clone on a mirror that has coulours enabled. That file architecture is completely different from my first one....i didn t succeded yet
I like your mirror!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 2:31 AM
Very cool looking mirror, can't wait to try it in the game. Many thanks Bob!
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 2:35 AM
Thanks Peter..... I have to admit that it's your stuff that made me want to make a mirror. I couldn't understand why only you were making them ... and I have to admit...I had a good look at your files...but to be honest...didn't realy know what I was looking at!!

So.... I started from scratch... and then 'tracked down' the elusive 'mirror' texture ... check out my file...you'll see it's VERY different to yours ...epecially the material definitions ... I have no 'null' file!! .... anyway...I've mastered it now. I did learn that you can't apply a mirror texture to a moving object ...though I'm sure I've seen some mirrored sunglasses somewhere. ...oh, ...and don't worry....I'm NOT going to make a habit out of making mirrors ...I'll leave that to you....you're the Mirror Master!!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#12 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 3:43 AM
yay for another boblishman creation!!! thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 7:00 AM
Great mirror bob :clap:
Thank you :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 7:08 AM
by Jove Bob you've done it again!!! I was just decorating a house and I could have so used these mirrors! Oh well... better late than never!

Well, I think I'm going to go into withdrawl waiting for you to uplaod your next creation... but I could use some of that time off of this site so I can decorate the boatload of houses that I have recently acquired, so it's all good. Thanks again mate! :thumb:
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 7:21 AM
Very nice! Thanks a lot
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#16 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 7:39 AM
Ah welcome to the Mirror Master Peter-San and his eager young student Boblish-Man :D

Awesome work!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 9:25 AM
Awesome!! Thank you so much!! :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 9:37 AM
Very nice Bob, nice and simple, the only mirror I like is the cheap square one.
This will make a welcome change.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 10:08 PM
Very nice mirror. Thanks Bob
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 12:15 AM
very nice work, thank for you gift
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 12:47 AM
Your objects make my home so cozy! Thank you so much for the lovely gift. Take a break, you deserve it! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 1:03 AM
Awesome work! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 3:58 AM
I like it. I'm not fond of most of the ts2 mirrors either... though I do like the lemon-shaped one. Anyway I am definately putting this in my game... And will of course let you know if anything blows up
Space Pony
#24 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 3:02 PM
Gorgeous mirror - love it ! Thanx so much !
Field Researcher
#25 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 6:53 PM
Nice mirror, but good advertising for your other items in the second picture!
Page 1 of 2