Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naga the Serpent - Slayers

by otcx3 Posted 15th Mar 2005 at 2:48 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2005 at 8:01 AM by otcx3 : Skin edited a little

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 10:46 PM
I really like this sim and i don't normally download Anime,but I really like this one.Thanx :kami:
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:26 AM
Very nice.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 3:12 AM
I'm not a fan of anime, but I'm with freeclear on this one...this looks great.

And thanks for providing the links to the meshes you used. Few uploaders actually provide the links to the meshes, they just mention them, and then if you have to go searching if you don't have them.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 3:15 AM
She's beautiful! But does she require University? Because it gave me a nasty message about needing things that weren't installed, and I downloaded all the meshes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 9:04 PM
I didn't think she would need it, since she's not made of anything University exclusive. If anyone else has the same problem installing her (error message without University) I'll assume she needs it & edit the original post.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 6:34 AM
when I go to install the package it tells me "this content requires expansion pack data that is not installed" I would assume it means University (which I don't yet own).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 8:49 AM
Okay, sorry. I'm guessing there's an error because I made the skin with University installed. I updated the main post with the info.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kuroneko42
when I go to install the package it tells me "this content requires expansion pack data that is not installed" I would assume it means University (which I don't yet own).

Same thing.

Two stupid Questions:
- What's the University?
- Where should I put meshes? To downloads?

"It's the right thing to do?" - Auron.
"Hehehe." - Tidus.
"Jecht said that a lot too. And every time he said it, it meant trouble for Braska and me. Hehe." - Auron.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 4:10 PM
You don't have her packaged as a young adult, do you?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 8:10 PM
no, she's a regular adult. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the custom makeup being set usable by child/teen/youngadult/adult/elder though. I'm making a new skin (another anime one) now & i'll make sure it's original Sims 2 compatible before I upload.

-btw Auron, I answered your private message ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 7:21 AM
Um... Could you please remove this makeup? I want to use Naga, it's really good work.

p.s. Slayers rulezzzzz.
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Auron
Um... Could you please remove this makeup? I want to use Naga, it's really good work.

p.s. Slayers rulezzzzz.

lol, well guess you'll have to wait til you can get university to play her... *is keeping her in a special folder for when she gets university now*
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 12:02 PM
(((

Maybe someone can fix her?
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:48 AM
Muahahahahahah! I shall laugh you to death! ^^ You're awsome!! MUAH! :D

-=*Krissy
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th May 2005 at 5:55 AM
wow great job
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 7:59 PM

YuYuHakusho,Naruto,Dante,Kaikan phrase,my sims....wait for Miyavi and Bleach.(and please if you like my work than click on thanks button.)
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:13 AM
Awesome sim I've been looking to make a perfect Slayers house and with this skin I totally can now. Oh by the way I love the Lina skin to great job on both
#19 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 4:29 AM
Default Hot Naga!
Naga is my favorite Slayers character and you did her VERY well! Works great except for her expressions tend to freeze during gameplay but other than that she is an EXCELLENT addition!! THANKS!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 11:03 AM
Is there any way I can get rid of the Expansion reliant items on this skin myself? Using an editor or whatever?

The expansions dont work with my Sims 2, so I cant get Uni exp. Although I have used this skin before without problems, but since my harddrive reboot it doesnt work.

Thanks for your help
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th May 2006 at 4:23 PM
I can't see and use her cloth,why...............T_T
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th May 2010 at 4:08 PM
Wonderful work, it's a shame I could only find two files on MTS2 that pop up when I search for Slayers. Was really wanting Lina or Gourry (The new season comes out in 2 days from now!!) been getting really pumped for them. I'm scared she'll laugh all the time but still, I gotta have her. Thank you for this!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd May 2012 at 12:23 AM
The BonesChapelPurpleThong Mesh was removed by the original creator. Does anybody have it?