Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kusanagi Kyo

by thunderbreak Posted 12th Mar 2005 at 1:42 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:22 AM by Canoodle

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 5:36 AM
*Breaks out a dance, and skips across the room*!!! YOU THE GOSH DAYUM MAN THUNDERBREAK!!!! HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!! Thank You...Thank You....THANK YOU!!!! *Frantically starts to download* You know...the younger Kyo I found..I cannot download for some reason....it crashes during the download...sucks!!! Oh yeah....did I say thank you already???* Begins giggeling like a gidddy Schoolgirl*
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 6:42 AM
This rocks. Long live KoF!!!
yeah I figured iori would be hard... the hair, the bondage-strip pants, the cuffs on the outfit. But I have patience and hope... lol
GREAT JOB, Keep it up!!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 2:12 PM
Kyo Yay
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 9:33 PM
You sure do make beautiful snk sims!!! Here's a thought, how about a Terry Bogart or Mai Shiranui!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jhausl1
You sure do make beautiful snk sims!!! Here's a thought, how about a Terry Bogart or Mai Shiranui!

Well, I sort of made a Terry already. If you are asking about the Fatal Fury style and not the Mark of The Wolf style, I sort of made that too, but it's not as good because I can't find a hat with ponytail, or maybe you are talking about Andy.

By the way, I'd make a Mai if I could, but just thinking about the custom parts gives me a headache, the worst part is that SNK has really been slacking off with her design, while almost everyone else had a sprite change, she's been like this for more than 10 years! And she's popular?!

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 12:03 AM
I also would like terry if u could make him.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 12:33 AM
PLEASe please please do Iori as adult or teen, HE IS THE BEST.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brazilianboii88
I also would like terry if u could make him.

Alright guys, for people who wants Terry, here's a quick link to the one I made. I must warn you though, the main one is Mark of The Wolfs and not KoF. It's not as good as Kyo or Rock, but the resorces are limited, so if anyone have any suggestions then post or send me a private message

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=48041

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Well, I sort of made a Terry already. If you are asking about the Fatal Fury style and not the Mark of The Wolf style, I sort of made that too, but it's not as good because I can't find a hat with ponytail, or maybe you are talking about Andy.

By the way, I'd make a Mai if I could, but just thinking about the custom parts gives me a headache, the worst part is that SNK has really been slacking off with her design, while almost everyone else had a sprite change, she's been like this for more than 10 years! And she's popular?!

yah! mai is real popular. she had a sprite change in KOF 2k2. they removed the effects on her chest. the downside is that if you're a kind of player like me who doesn't only rely only on moves but also on your char's looks, that is the best advantage of a mai player. oh in terms of a new look, the player 2 mai in KOF: Maximum Impact looks way different now. try copying the looks of the KOF: MI chars to make it ab bit easier to create the chars' to near realistic gfx of TS2.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ENi_Ichi
yah! mai is real popular. she had a sprite change in KOF 2k2. they removed the effects on her chest. the downside is that if you're a kind of player like me who doesn't only rely only on moves but also on your char's looks, that is the best advantage of a mai player. oh in terms of a new look, the player 2 mai in KOF: Maximum Impact looks way different now. try copying the looks of the KOF: MI chars to make it ab bit easier to create the chars' to near realistic gfx of TS2.

Intresting idea, let me go take a look. I played Maximum Impact for a few hours, used Terry, Iori, K', then gave up. The voices and that clown pissed me off. If that game didn't have cutscenes I'd give it 10/10. By the way, I could attempt to make Iori, but it's not going to be exactly the same as the original. Post if you guys wants one because if no one really cares, then why bother make a inperfectet Sim right?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 1:42 AM
nyahaha it could be better if i have iori for a SNK band lyk this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Ichi/myband.jpg

er.. i actually got that pic from fighters' generation. could be good in university

i could only dream that in sims, you could do street fighting so you could fight anyone in the neighborhood (is that the correct speling??) but it's only a dream. it aint part of a life sim. seeing iori laugh like "ahhahaha, hahaha!" is kinda nice like you're insulting your opponent!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 2:58 AM
nyahaha it could be better if i have iori for a SNK band lyk this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Ichi/myband.jpg

er.. i actually got that pic from fighters' generation. could be good in university

i could only dream that in sims, you could do street fighting so you could fight anyone in the neighborhood (is that the correct speling??) but it's only a dream. it aint part of a life sim. seeing iori laugh like "ahhahaha, hahaha!" is kinda nice like you're insulting your opponent!

In that picture Iori only took his jacket off, which makes no difference, the jacket is the only thing I'm not worried about, but just give me some time.
As for Mai's second uniform in MaxImpact, the scarf and bells are just as bad as the regular Mai unfortunally.
Screenshots

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 10:24 AM
Alright, I gave it a shot. Here's some screenshots. when you zoom to mid range he doesn't look so bad, but the moment you zoom in it's not so good. No belt as you probably expected, the hair probably still need some work, over all a prototype character. Tell me if you guys like it, then maybe I'll work on it a little more.
Screenshots

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 1:27 AM
yeah the prototype is missing the to bangs and belt. but the pants and top is SUPERFIT!!! so are the colors!! about the player 2 mai, lets take off those bells. the will just make creating her hard.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 7:01 AM
yeah the prototype is missing the to bangs and belt. but the pants and top is SUPERFIT!!! so are the colors!! about the player 2 mai, lets take off those bells. the will just make creating her hard.

Alright. I'll look into that.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#17 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 6:28 PM
OH DAYUM!!! NICE JOB!!!! Go for it Bro'!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 5:03 AM
hey!! you nearly complete the new heroes team of 2k3 to '99!! kyo, k', iori and the thing we've been missing is shingo!!! good to beat shingo up with vanessa! wakokoko :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 9:56 AM
hey!! you nearly complete the new heroes team of 2k3 to '99!! kyo, k', iori and the thing we've been missing is shingo!!! good to beat shingo up with vanessa! wakokoko :D

Yeah, I was thinking about making Shingo one of these days, but Iori and Mai comes in priority. Hopefully I'd have enough determination to make most of the cool KoF characters.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 9:17 AM
yeah imagine mai and angel prancing around yer garden...... nyahahaha we're missing lien neville! and...... may lee is good too!!!

OT:
hehehe it's kinda weird now we got vanessa and k'. if you put may lee and kula..... you completed my team in kof 2k1!!!!! XD erk.......
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 10:39 AM
yeah imagine mai and angel prancing around yer garden...... nyahahaha we're missing lien neville! and...... may lee is good too!!!

OT:
hehehe it's kinda weird now we got vanessa and k'. if you put may lee and kula..... you completed my team in kof 2k1!!!!! XD erk.......

mm....MayLee and Kula........

Don't get mad, get even.
#22 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 5:46 PM
Default O_o
I LOVE YOU CHILD! THE IORI OUTFIT IS PERFECT! (Kyo's is perfect too, but I'm an Iori fan x33)

I love these two characters a looooooot *-* thank you.. you're ... you're wonderful! *attaches to your leg*
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:27 PM
I love you. Seriously. Kyo. It's.. Kyo..... *melts and dies and comes back for Kyo*
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th May 2005 at 10:53 PM
wonderful...just...aww I love it! XD The little Iori is sooo cuuute X_x
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 1:48 PM
you r just the best ! thankyou :P
Page 1 of 2