Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ashley Graham

by thunderbreak Posted 5th Mar 2005 at 10:16 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 3:15 PM
She's beautiful!! Thanks for sharing her.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 8:49 PM
Dang, I was going to make her!! Great job though!!! Isn't it funny shes supposed to be a little girl but in the game (in that white outfit) she looks in her 20's ha ha!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilsweetiecori
Dang, I was going to make her!! Great job though!!! Isn't it funny shes supposed to be a little girl but in the game (in that white outfit) she looks in her 20's ha ha!

Her official age setting is 20.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 11:40 PM
Good job. She's going into my Roomies house. I got the idea from someone on the Exchange and so I am making my own.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 3:21 AM
Sweet, hella sweet!!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 5:34 PM
80 Awhooooooga! I'll never get tired of staring at her cleavage in that pop star outfit... XD Great work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 7:15 PM
that looks exactly like her
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 11:46 PM
wow nice job! and yes, you can buy as many rocket launchers as you want....
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:37 AM
Awesome! I clicked here because I thought she was from Biko 3... :jk: But am downloading anyway because SHE'S SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME. YEAH!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by robbiethekillerrabbit
Awesome! I clicked here because I thought she was from Biko 3... :jk: But am downloading anyway because SHE'S SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME. YEAH!
Biko3 was lame. Sexy Beach 4 life :D

Don't get mad, get even.
#12 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 4:31 AM
She's got huge knockers for a 14 year old.. =P
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 9:21 PM
Thank you! I've been looking all over for her!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hula_bear
She's got huge knockers for a 14 year old.. =P

her official age is 20.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 3:44 AM
Ashley annoys me....
But a striking resemblance, nonetheless

Some more useless Ashley trivia:
Does anyone else want to perform an act of euthanasia every time she opens her silly mouth? Seriously, her voice drives me nuts. Turns out there is a reason for this.
The lady who voices Sandy the Squirrel on Spongebob Squarepants also does Ashley's voice.

The Horror. :weep:

(*pokes thunderbreak Her God again*... "psst: hunnigan and luis...!")

Listen! Do you smell that?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 6:56 AM
Ha! Ashley is just so full of ironys, but what the hell. At least she doesn't go look for death (most of the times) like that idiot Eilleen in Silent Hill 4 :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Ha! Ashley is just so full of ironys, but what the hell. At least she doesn't go look for death (most of the times) like that idiot Eilleen in Silent Hill 4 :D

Yep, it's a problem commonly reacurring in horror films and games everywhere. There should be a Hero/ine's Guide to Outliving the Monster. Rule #1: When the power goes out and you're all alone in a big spooky house, do not go off to investigate a strange noise.

Anyways, haven't played SH4 yet, but it looked promising. Would you reccommend it?

Listen! Do you smell that?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by siempre
Yep, it's a problem commonly reacurring in horror films and games everywhere. There should be a Hero/ine's Guide to Outliving the Monster. Rule #1: When the power goes out and you're all alone in a big spooky house, do not go off to investigate a strange noise.

Anyways, haven't played SH4 yet, but it looked promising. Would you reccommend it?
Well, it's different. If you liked the other Silent Hills then you are in for a surprise, lets just say it's more "difficult", but being a fan of the series I definetly would recommend it.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 7:08 PM
great job. i made her once but it blew.
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 10:58 AM
Great job, and ashley is the most annoying character ever. She can't even hold a friggin gun. And then there's the "Leon help" when the ganados aren't even near her. But thanks.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:45 AM
this sim of her an adult or a teen? No required meshes?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 11:19 PM
She is an adult, and there's no additional mesh to be downloaded.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:56 PM
Default no mesh?
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
She is an adult, and there's no additional mesh to be downloaded.

I down loaded her into my game twice and the popstar thing wont show up and i DID download botha nd DID put both ion my game whats the deal?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:39 AM
You didn't forget the "balistic" right?