Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TESTERS WANTED – New videogame: Halo 2 **UPDATED 3Mar05**

by raquelcesar Posted 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:39 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2005 at 8:11 PM by raquelcesar : updated

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:47 AM
I created new textures for the new video game and displays, but I had never done nothing like this and I suspect it will take me some more time to be any good at skinning. So, I apologize for the bad results. For instance if you look closer to the display rack you will notice that for some of the videogame cases the front image doesn’t correspond to the side image. To correct this problem I think would have to remap the UV coordinates for the textures and I don't know yet how I to do this. So, if anyone is willing to re-texture the objects, please, be my guest.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:57 AM
Thanks! Very cool..off to test it. I've been making make a RTCW mod..lol
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 2:40 AM
that's awesome man, I've been waiting for this ever since I dled the x-box! THANKS!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 2:44 AM
Could you do a Invader Zim game (images can be used in to create the video files-badbadrubberpiggy.com/caps)?
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 2:56 AM
Hey, I did everything you told me to but it doesn't work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fable
Hey, I did everything you told me to but it doesn't work.

Fable, what id you do exactly? he zip file I attached only includes an exe file that should do everything for you... You only have to run that file.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:05 AM
exactly, but, the game doesn't appear in my game.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:06 AM
I tried it and it worked great
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:07 AM
errgh.... hey, does the game only appear on the big racks or on both game racks?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:18 AM
Very awesome Raquel, incredible work!

Works great in my game.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:22 AM
I tried it and it works perfectly, Thank you. :3 Now, If only someone would make a JSRF one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:27 AM
errgh.... hey, does the game only appear on the big racks or on both game racks?

Sorry, just went and did a quick test (you made be doubt I had compiled the exe file with the right files). And yes, the game should be available from both racks.

But, tell me, are you given the choice of buying the game? That is, do you see the game when you go to buy a game?
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 4:10 AM
no, all I see is sim city 4 and sims bustin out.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 7:08 AM
very nice.I had started on working with trying to do this but ya beat me
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 8:48 AM
ooo will go awesome with the xbox!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 9:13 AM
no, all I see is sim city 4 and sims bustin out.

Fable, the Halo 2 game will only be available from the custom racks I made and included in the installation file. You can not buy that game from the maxis racks! So, are you sure you are not trying to buy it using the original racks? Perhaps that's the reason why you don't see the new game at all.

You first have to put one of the new racks in a community lot. Only then your sims will have the opportunity to buy Halo 2.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:55 PM Last edited by Jetdude14 : 2nd Mar 2005 at 2:12 PM. Reason: Wanted to ask about games
Ooooh! did you find out how to change the cover? 'cos i found a bit in Sim Pe that says something about Jpg/png/tga image files and it had the cover of the game in question AKA SSX3

EDIT: Wanted to ask, is it possible if you can make another video game? One would like to play Ratchet And Clank 3 on ones' PS2, and maybe then The Sims 2 it SELF!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 4:58 PM
OMG, THIS IS Bloody AMAZING!!!!

"Windows XP has encountered a mortal wound an needs to die- one very freaky error"- D3Hack
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 5:09 PM
can you give a bigger shot of the screen? like full-size?
Forum Resident
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 6:55 PM
great work. very nice and i love halo 2. you are a true modder!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by todd
Very awesome Raquel, incredible work!

Works great in my game.

Yep you waitin for a halo game in your X-Box... Now you have it !!!

:buddies: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 8:20 PM
This is great! Thank you! Now I can realy play Hola 2 well my Sims can anyway.

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 11:49 PM
:mrpantha: Very Very Nice Job :smash: :Pimp:
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 12:38 AM
Wow... you made me write my first post... THAT'S how good this is. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Half of my life is Halo 2. (the other half being the sims 2 lol)

This account is unused.
Page 1 of 5