Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Terry Bogard

by thunderbreak Posted 28th Feb 2005 at 5:03 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:16 AM by Canoodle

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 5:59 PM
Cool. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 10:01 PM
what others are you gonna be makin?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black-Metal94
what others are you gonna be makin?

K' and Kyo probably, and if I know how to mesh, I'd make K9999 with the blob arm :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 12:55 AM
kyo would be cool seeing as he was probably my favourite character from the series. Mai should wait till there's a larger melon mesh
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black-Metal94
kyo would be cool seeing as he was probably my favourite character from the series. Mai should wait till there's a larger melon mesh

I hate to say it, but you'll probably never see a Mai in TS2. She's too customized, even if someone makes her, she wouldn't look as pleasing as you'd wish for.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 4:28 AM
Nice. Yet another excellent job by Thunderbreak. I've started to really look forward to all your stuff.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 8:25 PM
yeah the clothes would have to be made from scratch :'( oh well
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:59 AM
Thunderbreak....U R AWESOME!!! I found a site where someone created Kyo, but I cannot download him...it keeps crashing between 20 and 25%. The design was perfect, but the color was wrong. They had his outfit blue like Shingo's. Where everyone who is a Kyo fan knows its black...or is it brown?? *Scrtaches head in wonder* hmmmm...OH...NICE WORK!!!!

PS...the shot of Rock and Terry....was that from the Mark of the wolfs game?? Or an anime??? lease PM me or rely to let me know...thanks Bud!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 1:17 PM
That is INSANE! AND AWESOME! These guys are going directly into my personal neighborhood!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:18 PM
WHOA, what the hell is up with his arms in the red vest outfit... hahahahah I just noticed that today, I wanted to re-make him using that one and the ponytail that came with university and I noticed his arms still have the mesh for a shirt, so his hands look teeny compared to his sleeve wrists.. lol guess I go back to the coat.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 10:25 AM
Oh my god, I love you. This is just what I was looking for... And I wasn't even searching for it this time! Thank you, and I'm defintely going to be using them.
#13 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 5:35 AM
any chance of getting a link to download just the coat with the star on it?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by welovedamoon
any chance of getting a link to download just the coat with the star on it?

Is the file too big for you to download?

Don't get mad, get even.
#15 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 11:48 AM
no, i just don't want/need the character. the jacket is very cool though.
#16 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 11:49 AM
jackets/vests/whatever, i mean. very very cool, wiht the star logo.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by welovedamoon
jackets/vests/whatever, i mean. very very cool, wiht the star logo.

Are you talking about the clothing? I don't think I'll upload the jacket seperatly, but what you can do is either install the jacket with Clean Installer, or install the character, then delete him in the Body Shop character bin, even after you delete the character you should still have the custom contents in your game.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:37 PM
*drools* Rock AND Terry. Yeah. So. Smecksxey. I love the skins~
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 6:59 AM
Yeah, Rock is one of my favourite characters of Fatal Fury. Thanks!