Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jill Valentine

by thunderbreak Posted 26th Feb 2005 at 2:48 PM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 5:13 AM
Wow great job i am down loading it now could you try and makes some zombies then i could have like a movie about re GREAT WORK :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 5:13 AM
too bad Lara Croft Waasnt As Axurate Though :,(
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 5:21 AM
This is awesome. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 9:01 AM
oooooooo cool!
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 9:28 AM
Awsome job on the Sim!! but, Jill does have a potty mouth...If you ever have the chance to play "Resident Evil(The Remake) on Gamecube....she got a naughty moooouth!! =) Awesome job!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 11:11 AM
I own/played every RE in history I'm like the biggest RE fan, I still think RE1 was better than RE2 because it was so revolutionary. By the way, the only thing about REmake that I didn't like was that crazy Forest zombie, can even touch it and it chases you all over the mansion. Crimson Heads were the coolest addition to that game.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 11:31 AM
Crimson heads ROCK Buddy!!! It was like 28 days later meets Dawn of the dead....or something. Anyway!! I know you played RE4 then, if you are as big a fan as me. =) Any plans on making Ada in the Sexy red dress?? huh? Huh??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Crimson heads ROCK Buddy!!! It was like 28 days later meets Dawn of the dead....or something. Anyway!! I know you played RE4 then, if you are as big a fan as me. =) Any plans on making Ada in the Sexy red dress?? huh? Huh??

You know what, I was just thinking the samething, except I need to find a good picture of her butterflies on her dress, after that I'll probably make a Leon with her and upload them, so give me sometime.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#10 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:42 PM
Its a deal!!! =)
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:51 PM
Great representation of the Jill artwork, it looks alot like the picture. I've made Jill but mine is based on the way she looks from the RE remake.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 6:05 PM
Default Zumbies
We have some RE-style zombies on our simpage!

I'd wanted to make a sim of Ada as she looks in RE4, but the sleeves in the chinese-style dress they have made it impossible. The one on our simpage is as she appeared in RE2.

Great work, by the way. We love Jill! The master of unlocking!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yangn
We have some RE-style zombies on our simpage!

I'd wanted to make a sim of Ada as she looks in RE4, but the sleeves in the chinese-style dress they have made it impossible. The one on our simpage is as she appeared in RE2.

Great work, by the way. We love Jill! The master of unlocking!

I'm not really worried about the sleeves, but her visible leg that makes the dress so sexy, but who knows.....

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 10:58 PM
woah, this is like the coolest sim ever. And you win like uber points for defending Jill's honor. lol
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 6:54 PM
Um, no.

Anything that happened in RE Gamecube doesn't matter in the storyline because it's a remake, it's a visual upgrade with a couple new rooms. Her father was a thief and she grew up and he tought her thievery and she doesn't curse or like killing people etc. She's not even supposed to be a cop, she just happened to be. Play the game ffs.
#16 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 8:31 PM
can some one do [can you guess?] nemesis
with as close an imitation of his face as possible?
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:49 AM
Humm.... I think u miss her friend NeMeSiS
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 1:37 PM
1)GREAAAAAAAAT SIM! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
2) I Don't mean to dis the creator, but Actually, If you've ever read the books that S D Perry was hired by CAPCOM to write about the RE series, including two missions that were never made into games, they all swear, and heck, I don't blame them. It doesn't make them bad people. I mean, they're in a situation where the closest thing to human contact, besides your partner, is that woman covered in maggots with the eye hanging out of it's socket!! Personally, I wouldn't bat an eye to the ciggs or the "Sh*t!"s or even the "And just who the f*ck are you?"s. If I'm in a position where I think I'm probably gonna die, proper language is not high on my priority list. But thats just my view. please don't hate me!
#19 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 9:07 AM
im am a total resident evil freak. i know more about that game than anyone would care to know. so i love the sim. do you think you could make weskser? a really good wesker with the outfit from RE:CV? *makes puppy eyes* wesker is so awsome..i love him *sighs*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drifter43
im am a total resident evil freak. i know more about that game than anyone would care to know. so i love the sim. do you think you could make weskser? a really good wesker with the outfit from RE:CV? *makes puppy eyes* wesker is so awsome..i love him *sighs*
I'm sure yangn already made a Wesker on this site.

Don't get mad, get even.
#21 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 4:22 AM
Ever thought about trying to make a Nemesis skin? =P I would love seeing Jill and the gang having breakfast with 'im.. lol
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hula_bear
Ever thought about trying to make a Nemesis skin? =P I would love seeing Jill and the gang having breakfast with 'im.. lol
I don't think I'm good enough to make Nemesis. Every part of him requirs custom mesh.

Don't get mad, get even.
#23 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 5:26 PM
Great work on the attire! Amazing, the face is a little too angry, but the rest is amazing.
Instructor
#24 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:12 AM
Since people are throwing you requests Thunderbreak, I'll ask you for one. Have you done a Chris Redfield sim? If not, are you considering it? If so, then please do him. He's my favorite character in RE and I haven't found anyone who's done him.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simtopia
Since people are throwing you requests Thunderbreak, I'll ask you for one. Have you done a Chris Redfield sim? If not, are you considering it? If so, then please do him. He's my favorite character in RE and I haven't found anyone who's done him.
I'm sure yangn already made a Chris(RE1).

Don't get mad, get even.
Page 1 of 2