Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers Wanted* Antique Water Pump - Updated

by fleabay Posted 23rd Feb 2005 at 11:37 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:19 PM by fleabay

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 11:43 AM
This will look nice with my log cabin, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 11:49 AM
Oooh! NICE! Very clever too. Will test it out. Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 12:13 PM
Thank you,Thank you! What would we Simmers do without such talented artists such as you. I love all of your creations and use them all in my game.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 12:20 PM
Thanks one more time fleabay, you are coming up with such great ideas!
This is going to be wonderful for the "Little house on the prairie"!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 12:26 PM
I love it , it looks great and will be going directly into my game , thanks :D

Check out my new movie Perfect:
Copy link into browser http://sim-movies.com/movieview.pl?file=perfect.wmv
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 12:30 PM
woah this looks very nice, i still don't know where am i going to put this but i have to download it :D

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/sims2_celebrities/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 12:37 PM
Looks great as usual fleabay! I was wondering, what modelling program do you use? I've made some stuff in Wings and AC3D. They look great in the program, but as soon as I convert to .obj and import to the game, there's missing faces and some other funky stuff. Just curious.
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 12:40 PM
I know right where I'll put it to good use.

Wonder how hard it would be to add water and use the pedestal sink base like the Sims1 water pumps? Probably pretty hard at this point... but something to keep in mind when more advanced tools come out huh?

Good work!
Deedee
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 12:54 PM
This is adorable, I must have it ! Keep on making that country stuff, I love it ! You are gifted, thank goodness Modthesims2 is your stomping grounds. Love all your work, keep it going.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 1:27 PM
you must be SO great if you managed to make that! 5 stars!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 1:41 PM
This is cool. I wonder if you could make it act like a sink and have them get a drink from it and wash their hands. I guess the animations wouldn't look right, but that would be neat to see.

*downloads*
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 1:49 PM
Very cool. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:09 PM
OMG! One of my best downloads!

ThaaaaAAaAnks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:15 PM
Your stuff is the best! I love it!
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:27 PM
Truely awesome,,,thank you
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:42 PM
it's quite funny...
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 3:01 PM
this is adorable! great to have in a garden.
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 3:21 PM
Thank you so much. Can't wait till we can have a working pump for my rustic sims.
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:09 PM
It's so cool. Thanks a lot. But ... poor me. I can see the icon but the game'll be crashed if I click on it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:52 PM
Thank you so much for this one..I'm making an "old West" neighborhood and this will go splendidly :D

Follow your rainbow...you never know where it might lead.
[email protected]
The ModFather
retired moderator
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 5:06 PM Last edited by Numenor : 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:22 PM. Reason: Attachments moved to Post #1
It crashed my game, too...

FLEABAY: I hope you don't mind, but I felt free to correct something in your package. The crash (only on some computers) was probably due to the particular Shape of the Venus statue: it has a shape for the "main" level of detail and an additional Shape for a lower LOD (used in neighborhood view and on low-level PC).
I deleted the references to the missing Shape, also in the GMND.

I've also enabled colour options for the pump, and converted the package in the new "EP2" format, more stable and more compliant to Maxis directions.

And there's a recolour, too...

Good work, anyway! The pump is wonderful and I've already put it in three of my lots!
Screenshots

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:07 PM
Thanks Numenor,

I like modeling but the process of getting the item in the game is getting harder for me for some reason.

Anyway, I am putting your fix and recolor in the first post. Thanks again.

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:14 PM
Just love the hand pump thank you for sharing it with us.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:18 PM
Looks amazing, i was just thinking though that if later you can get it as working model you could have the pumping motion work on your body skill lol
Page 1 of 3