Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quistis from Final Fantasy 8

by Akito Posted 20th Feb 2005 at 4:48 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 4:34 PM
Excellent.

Another final fantasy char acquired. Impressive work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 5:16 PM
Great! I've already downloaded another Quistis into my game, but this one is considerably better. I might sim surgery this one in...

Good luck if you ever plan to do Edea though! I have no idea how you would do that horn thing on her head, unless you do her non-sorceress wear.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 6:10 PM
OH WOW thank you, thank you, thank you. Quistis is my absolute favorite character.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 8:17 PM
Wow thanx Go sverige:D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Akito
Made by request! Our favourite teacher - Quistis!

The ponytail is ugh-leee in my oppinion, but I thought the hair looked better
clipped shorter...

Hmn, not having played much Final Fantasy I wouldn't know Quistis from Quantis. LOL. So, her unique hair style is the main reason I'm downloading her. I think it's a pretty good job.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:40 AM
Quistis is one of my faves. thx
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 6:29 AM
Great!!! I lub her!! Nice work the hair looks great! BTW I beat that Suikoden and i dont know who Rita is....(I forget things)
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:40 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am an adictive player of all the FF games, and it looks perfect. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 5:05 PM
Very Beautiful as always!

Thankyou!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:34 PM
I don't even know anything about FF, even what it IS-but I love all the FF sims-they are all so good looking, and have realy cool hair, and creative outfits. Above all, I love the amazing hairdos though! Keep at it, I've come to watch for these!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 8:56 AM
thank you so much.i love the characters of FF.Great.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 3:11 PM
Thank you everyone! :D

I could make *spoiler*-Edea, where she has normal dress and hair.
Or wait until it´s possible to edit the hair anyway you´d like (with model thingys), then I can make her.

Rita is the girl with ponytails that has her own game, she is in Na-Nal islands Inn at first.
I think she calls it "Ritapon", where you should collect boxes in different colors and numbers 1-3.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 8:38 AM
you suck bye bye
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 7:05 PM
Quisty!

You do some awesome characters you know.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th May 2005 at 2:28 AM
man thanks this is a great skins and i cant wait to see it in action thanks for doing q2uistis now i can get the ff girls in one house
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th May 2005 at 8:20 AM
Awesome.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:09 PM
Great job on this, especially on the outfits! FF outfits are impossible to fake using the default clothes available in TS2, so many thanks for Quistis. ^^

In fact, thank you for all your work so far! I've been going nuts downloading the FF characters. Here's hoping you do more!
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 12:50 PM
looks great!

I have been looking for a hairdo like this, how my sister wears her hair.. except she keeps the back in a ponytail.(her hair is middle back length.) has anyone seen hair like that? I've not been lucky so far, in finding one myself..
:confused:
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 10:54 PM
hmmm... Her hair is similar to Riza Hawkeye's from Fullmetal alchemist. Thanks love it!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 6:22 PM
very good
thanks