Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sony Playstation 2 - Testers Needed - UPDATED 2/21/04

by Kabismeboy Posted 19th Feb 2005 at 9:17 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2008 at 9:51 PM by -Maylin-

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 9:34 PM
What 3d program did you use? Great job anyway. I love it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 9:37 PM
I used Milkshape mosty and a little bit of 3DS Max I'm glad you like it
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 9:59 PM
Thanks. I don't care about the controller thing anyway. I like PS2 better than X-Box anyway. Plus after the controllers were "fixed" for the X-Box, they completely disappeared and now they play with invisible controllers.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 10:01 PM
oh yeah man!!!! im a gamer chick and PS2 is "MY" system "dances!!!"...you freaking rock!!!!! :monocle: :jig: :yippee:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 10:13 PM
Thanks for the object! I'll wait for the controller fix though. The X-Box works perfectly in my game, the controllers show up and work just fine.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 10:32 PM
My only question - Where's the memory card? These poor sims can't save thier games!! I'm kidding of course WONDERFUL job, I love it! Makes mine & my boyfriend's houses more realistic - he has the xBox, I have the PS2!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 10:35 PM
this is NUTS THANK YOU!! you are my god (or goddess, whichever one) lol
aaand... WHO CARES ABOUT THE MAXIS CONTROLLERS? jeez since i got this i never used the maxis machine ever again
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 10:38 PM Last edited by thesims2masta : 20th Feb 2005 at 7:12 PM. Reason: JEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!
[edited]
well sorry jeez i didnt noe...
gah you people

"Nobody is perfect. I am nobody, ergo I am perfect."
-nobody
I like robots.
CHECK MY SEIZUREAFIED AVATAR ROBOT!
"What will you do with yours?"
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 10:39 PM
how did you use 3ds max? When i use it there is no grid and the oject is just a dot. Feel free to email me at [email protected].
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesims2masta
hey i just noticed a first in the ps2 realm! WIRELESS CONTROLLERS!!! i hope they come out with wireless controllers in real life.....

they allready did....
Banned
#12 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 11:28 PM
can you make a N64???please???that way my sims can play perfect dark........I do not really like play station but I would give you praise from the highest order if you could do N64.
Instructor
#13 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 11:51 PM
thank you! The x-box was conflicting with the new baby basinette, and I had to get rid of it but now I have a PS2! which is what I have in RL :P
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 11:55 PM
is it ep ready?
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:09 AM
i tested it it works fine but it is green O.o
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:14 AM
thx thats so cool all we need now is a gc,gameboy ds and a psp but now with the ps2 i am happy

*could you make a xbox live or ps2 online head set (you could make it for a mask or something) then i can make i movie about the sims playing others sims on ps2 online or xbox live ?!?!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Kabismeboy : 20th Feb 2005 at 1:58 AM. Reason: More questions I forgot....
Quote: Originally posted by simfantastic2
how did you use 3ds max? When i use it there is no grid and the oject is just a dot.

Did you zoom in, bud? lol, if you need some tutorials on how to use it just look on google, theres plenty out there.

Quote: Originally posted by KWDWK
i tested it it works fine but it is green O.o

::raises eyebrows:: I'm not sure why it might be doing that lol

Are the controllers green as well?

Quote: Originally posted by lucky_luke
could you make a xbox live or ps2 online head set (you could make it for a mask or something) then i can make i movie about the sims playing others sims on ps2 online or xbox live ?!?!

lol, I think i mabye could make them function as earrings or something, but that would make your sim wear the headset all the time Thats a very good idea though.... definate possibilies. I'll get back to you on that

Quote: Originally posted by -SehNsuChT-
is it ep ready?

I would assume so. I made it with the latest version of SimPE, so its probably not an issue. Does anyone know what specifically has to be the different/changed for it to be compatible with the new expansion pack arrives?
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:55 AM
sry if its a dumb question but im new and i was wondering how you put these into the game?
Forum Resident
#19 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pippi420
thank you! The x-box was conflicting with the new baby basinette, and I had to get rid of it but now I have a PS2! which is what I have in RL :P

I didn't notice any problem. Is the problem only if you have both the X-Box and basinette in the same house? Now that I think about it, the conrtollers disappeared right after I downloaded the basinette...
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 2:25 AM
I just tried it out (I LOVE it) and the only problem is that it appears to be green. Both the console and controllers, and the icon for it appear as though it has a semi-transparent green layer over the top of it (I opened it up in SimPE and saw the textures as they are meant to appear).
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:25 AM
thank you! i have been waiting for a PS2 since i hate x-box! :-P
Forum Resident
#22 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesims2masta
hey i just noticed a first in the ps2 realm! WIRELESS CONTROLLERS!!! i hope they come out with wireless controllers in real life.....

Ummm, they do - and you can edit your previous post rather than creating a whole new one back to back.

I totally forgot I downloaded this until I was decorating my house - it looks REALLY good in the game! Thank you for sharing. Did you use SimPE .17?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:06 AM
:: points up ::
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:18 AM
Yes! I have been waiting forever for this. Thank you so so much!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 6:18 AM
Green playstation craziness
Screenshots
Page 1 of 5