Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Admiral Vigoro

by yangn Posted 16th Feb 2005 at 8:03 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:12 AM by Canoodle

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 6:53 PM
Very awesome work, thank you
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 6:27 AM
Great job on this one you get better each time you make one. Also you are all most out of people to do we just need Fina.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 6:51 AM
We plan on doing a Fina eventually; I'm afraid that neither of us were really hot on her though, which is why she's lower down on the list than say, De Loco.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 10:38 PM
wow! that's so well done! do you think you could convert it to work on the new beosboxboy mesh? it's super buff so i think it would look even better!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paintedstick7
wow! that's so well done! do you think you could convert it to work on the new beosboxboy mesh? it's super buff so i think it would look even better!

That mesh is definitely buff enough, but I'd need a macho-ified version of that dippy punk vest if I wanted to do it right- just a muscle-man body doesn't have the shoulder or collar details that make this mesh work for Vigoro's armour.