Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Axl Low

by yangn Posted 13th Feb 2005 at 4:05 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:13 AM by Canoodle

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 8:29 PM
Me and my friends really like the hair on this dude!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 9:29 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but he kinda reminds me of Jay from the Jay and Silent Bob movies (I'm a Kevin Smith fan). ^_^ I'm liking that bandana though, it might be useful for the Jack Sparrow sim I'm currently working on. With your permission, of course?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 10:23 PM
Naw, I don't think he looks quite as sinister as that guy.... ;P And, uh, go ahead! I hope you get good results- this site needs more pirate sims.

On a note, the adult male's forehead will clip through the beanie on that transgendered mesh. I got around this by adding a makeup effect in the same texture as his bandana.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 6:00 AM
Awww dude you totally rock. I love your skin it's perfect! Do you take requests? If so could you possibly make I-No from guilty gear X2? Anyway excellent job!
#6 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 3:16 PM
Awesome work, thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 3:41 PM
We'd love to make more Guilty Gear sims, but unfortunately the limitations imposed on us by the meshes we have to work with have made our progress rather slow. If they came up with a witch hat mesh, we'd definitely make an I-no, though.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 4:38 AM
aww man, i was definatly thinking of making guilty gear sims, especially May

you did a good job on Axle you did ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 6:02 AM
Guilty Gear on Sims 2?!!! this is getting BIG!!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 2:14 PM
Yay for Guilty Gears sims! ^_^ I´m a horrible GG player, but I like the characters! Thank you for making him! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 4:34 AM
Wow, you got skills!
Thanx for sharing!!
#12 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 9:24 AM
very good job
i love fight games too!
#13 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 11:11 AM
Sinister? Axl? Hahahaha. The guys a real wussy. Plus his voice is pretty bad. Not as bad ass as the Axl he was modelled after.

Good job on the sim though.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 8:09 PM
GGX! Wonderful! And Axl no less... my favorite character. Next to Eddie and Baiken. Thanks for this, chief.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 9:19 AM
hi yangn, i was just wondering if you could make me that bandana with no hair or short hair. i really want the mesh for a 50 cent im making, i can add the hair myself if you want. please reply
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cookie_monster_2k5
hi yangn, i was just wondering if you could make me that bandana with no hair or short hair. i really want the mesh for a 50 cent im making, i can add the hair myself if you want. please reply

The bandana that this sim is wearing is not a separate item- it's part of the hair mesh he has on. If you want to make a sim with just the bandana, I would recommend re-colouring the men's beanie/touque mesh and drawing-on the ties, OR, if you have the University expansion pack, using the bandana mesh included with that one.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 5:40 PM Last edited by cookie_monster_2k5 : 4th Aug 2005 at 5:42 PM.
i have univeristy ,but i dont want to use that bandana. i really want to ave the one that u r using. do you know any free 3d mods that i could use to cut out the hair. or if you dont and you ave 3d modder could you please do it for me?
p.s - did u make it yourself or did u download it from elsewhere? if you did download it can you please tell me where. please reply!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 1:00 AM
The one I am using is just a recoloured touque. It's not real mod.
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 4:44 PM
ok then!
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 1:12 PM
I'm a little jaded towards Axl because the guy he was modelled after ended up so strange and pitiful (though I sure as hell love the music ^^) but this is an awesome likeness all the same.