Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RabidAngel Men's Funky Baggies

by RabidAngel Posted 10th Feb 2005 at 9:36 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 3:44 PM
the lower look better.... the higher waisted ones look like sailor pants
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 4:10 PM
Thanks Alyssium, for your comments.

Heehee, yes, i have to agree...the higher ones are the Maxis defaults...I adjusted the low ones just a little....
Only one reply so far :confused: ....Anyone else?

RabidAngel the Rabies Riddled Girl

You can check out more of my creations at www.simsconnection.com
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 6:38 PM
I agree with Alyssium, i like the lower look better.
#5 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 6:54 PM
Yes, the lower one is better.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 7:19 PM
The lower ones look better without the shirt, but the higher ones look better with the shirt, in my opinion.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 7:35 PM
Yes, andromeda...
I have to agree...that's why i posted the pics with and without a shirt...on some shirt meshes, this doesn't matter, but many of them look like half shirts when the alpha is lowered (as in the lower waisted versions)..That was why i wanted to see what people would prefer. As the skinner, i can have two versions if i want, but if i'm posting here, it would be best to pick one version to upload to conserve bandwidth. I have a bunch of other styles that i'm working on...i just wanted to wait and see what people like better.
But, since i like the lower waist better, i may just be selfish and do those since i'm assuming most of you have an invisible shirt mesh?
Thanks for the comments thus far.
-RabidAngel

Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 10:19 PM
definately like the lower ones better. now all we need are longer shirts.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 10:54 PM
Lower waists are a must!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 11:31 PM
very cool
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 3:06 AM
Thanks, I'm glad you like them chica

As for lower shirts...I have mostly dealt with pants up until this point, but that's a really good idea...I'll try working on some shirts and see if i can get them to show lower. It's weird because some of the meshes will cut off even if the shirts is longer, but i've noticed that certain meshes do not. I guess it would just be a matter of pinpointing which ones work, and then making some new shirts based on those. I'll see what i can do. It seems like everyone who has commented so far is more interested in the low waists, so I will post another set of these as soon as I have some time. Perhaps within the next day or so.
-RabidAngel

Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 5:42 AM
Definitely the lower waist; the other one is too "grandpa-like"
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 11:18 AM
these are awesome.i really like the lower waist better as well. i've always hated how high maxis pants look. thx for sharing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 11:54 AM
Lower is definately better. The Maxis defaults of most things are just a tad geekish......
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 6:10 PM
Lower is definately best with all sorts of shirts, the Maxis default IS geekish
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 10:25 AM
the lower is better than default.
just like the others.
thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 11:39 AM
I loooove these...but can't use them. I have troubles downloading .rar files :dolt:but I have no trouble downloading .zip files....do you think, if its no trouble, you could get me those skins in a .zip file please?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 12:39 AM
Ive always preferred low riding waist jeans,now even my sim males dont have to worry about crotch cutters LOL!
#19 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 7:54 PM
The lower waisted ones look so better.I think the high ones would look good on my grandpa...I wonder?Anyway they are both good but as I said,the lower pair is better.Way way better!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 1:08 AM
Low w/o shirt, high w/shirt.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:05 PM
i like lower personally ,but i dont like the wee lines across the belly buttons!
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:06 PM
the high ones have Simon Cowell Syndrome!!! lol
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:08 PM
:haha: the high ones have Simon Cowell Syndrome!!! lol my Grandpa likes the "high-waisters" lol :cranky:
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th May 2009 at 11:01 AM
The lower waist is much better.
You are very good at this so please make more soon
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th May 2009 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by acid_maniac
I loooove these...but can't use them. I have troubles downloading .rar files :dolt:but I have no trouble downloading .zip files....do you think, if its no trouble, you could get me those skins in a .zip file please?

I had the same trouble but you can get a free tester of WinRAR that lasts for a certain period before running out. You can just get it again after that.