Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leifang from Dead or Alive

by Akito Posted 7th Feb 2005 at 4:44 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 12:43 AM
Thanks, this is yet another in your great series.

"What does it matter to the dead, the orphans,
and the homeless whether the mad destruction
is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or
the holy name of liberty or democracy?"
--Mohandas K. Gandhi
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 2:26 AM
My FAVORITE GIRL!!! Thank youuuuuu!!!!! (That sound a little overzealous?)

I kept forgetting to request her, but I figured you'd get around to her anyway. :P
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 3:37 AM Last edited by cobz : 8th Feb 2005 at 3:16 PM. Reason: Spelling correction.
I don't know whether you're male or female but DUDE! I love your work. Thanks for sharing.

Outta the way!!... MOVE!! make a hole! I bags first download!! ... oops sorry Eiko didnt see you there... after you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 6:00 AM
Thank you! :D

I´m a girl, but I´ve been confused both in acting and looks for being a guy. ^_^ (the later part when I cut my hair short, an old man helping with the house said "Oh, so you´re the man in the house!". Lol!)
My screenname "Akito" is also a boys name, so I can only blame myself! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Akito
Thank you! :D

I´m a girl, but I´ve been confused both in acting and looks for being a guy. ^_^ (the later part when I cut my hair short, an old man helping with the house said "Oh, so you´re the man in the house!". Lol!)
My screenname "Akito" is also a boys name, so I can only blame myself! :D

In that case, dudette!!.. I love your work! And don't listen to the old guy... he can't help it he's old.

You're welcome btw. :bump:

"That Which Does Not Kill You, Only Makes You Stronger."
Forum Resident
#7 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 6:55 AM
Well, I don't know Dead Or Alive - but she's really cute! Thanks for sharing her with us!!!
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 3:15 PM
great job. thank you for sharing her. Hope you feel better.
Inventor
#9 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 5:25 PM
Again my sis loves it and she was wondering if you could do some male DOA characters starting with Zack if possible. Thanks again.
#10 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 4:59 AM
If I could request something...

You can put it in whoever you want, but is it possible for you to make the gaia and venus swimsuits from Dead or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball? Those two are actually my favorites and if you could make the both of them for my sims to wear that would be great :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 1:55 PM
I will put Zack first on the list for the men, so that he can have his "Zack Island" and invite the girls over.

The Venus and Gaia! ^_______^
I think those would be a possible swimsuit, I was thinking of doing all girls swimsuits and make them in one package.

I put them on my list! ^_~
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 9:23 AM
shes my favourite dead or alive girl! haha. thanks for sharing! Good job!
#13 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 11:56 AM
Woah. She looks awsome. Just like outta the games.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 11:11 AM
I was wondering if you could make Lei Fang's red dress
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 6:36 AM
HA HA! I just can't get away from that DOA Beach Valley Ball game! I played it all the time before I got my new computer!!! I liked Christie & Tina the best
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 5:23 PM
Love it simply lovely!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:20 AM
I love it!
#18 Old 5th May 2005 at 2:50 PM
She looks great and she is my favourite DOA girl but I am wondering It is possible to make her hair in 3D ? Her 2D hair looks strange
thanks
Instructor
#19 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 6:12 PM
Oh wow her facial likeness is uncany! I love how you've made her look and you've also chosen another one of my all time favorite bathing suits for Lei Fang! Double bonus ^_^
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:10 PM
So pretty! tnx

Siema :)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:39 PM
ohhh wow i love it its great but can you make ayane from dead or alive she is my favorite charecter look in the requests and then look in celebrities and charecter and you will see a thread saying i now have some pics of ayane and that is by me and look at the pics on the link or on the thread but plz plz plz make her she is my favorite charecter HAPPY SIMMIN

Elfen Lied
<3
Nyuu!
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:56 PM
yay! i was looking all over for lei fang