Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed Simmy's

by petalstaken Posted 5th Feb 2005 at 6:58 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 5:01 AM by petalstaken : updating

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 8:47 PM
Yes, I remember you from the exchange! Great work on the tattoos and especially the promo outfits love them. Best of what I could find for my four fav witches.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 9:34 PM
Yay! Charmed! Nice to know I'm not the only Charmed/Sims addict, lol. I thought I was the last of my kind .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 10:53 PM
Not by far. And Thanks.
Actually my 15 yr old got me hoocked on Charmed and the Sims several years ago.

You could say simming is now a hobby making new sims is what i do in my spare time to relax.

I also Sup.Mod CharmedbyCharmed forum which is mostly teenagers but is attracting adults as well.
#5 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 1:44 AM
Glad to find these...LOVE the Charmed Ones. Did I hear tattoos? Do your Charmed Ones sport their tattoos as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 3:51 AM
Yes you did.. all of these Charmed ones have the actual tatts of Holly, Alyssa, Shannen, and Rose.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 8:32 AM
Very Nice. J00 got skillz.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 3:11 PM
Awesome! I'm gonna have some fun making stories with these :D. It's funny your 15 year old got you hooked, lol, I was that age when I did. (I'm 16 now)
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 7:15 PM
too cool i am also a long time charmed fan lol my id in yahoo is charmed_as_hell .. oh i love the tats nice work!!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#10 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 7:24 PM
I like Paige n Prue most!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 7:36 PM
I had cole, darryle, belthazar, a grimlock done but had not uploaded, went off to work and when i returned my computer was in ughh it would repeatedly reboot i could not access windows to save anything and lost it all... but no worries i will get them redone in no time.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 10:03 PM
Wow, this is my favorite show!!!! Thank you for making these skins, they are perfect! Only Phoebe doesn't look like the real one, but that's ok! I tried to make them in my game and I know how difficult it is!! :kami:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 4:31 AM
yes i know i will be working on her some more too. it took 3 or 4 tries with holly but i am happy with her now.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 9:19 PM
I think that you did holly the best, she looks almost like the real one!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 7:59 AM
ya she is my fav too.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 12:05 AM
You did a really great job with Cole, Belthazor, Leo and the rest of them. Phoebe is also improved! It is really cool to have all of them in the game, thanks!!! :elephant: :yippee: :p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:04 AM
You are so welcome. i know when i first got the game before i could make an outfit even i hated that i could not find the charmed ones i missed so much from my sims 1 game. It took time but i learned and i am pretty happy with this outcome. Just wanted to share. Glad you like them.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 7:00 AM
*edit* I have also made Chris, Kyle, and baby wyatt if anyone is interested let me know and i will upload them as well. 2-28-05

Oh yes please ~ I would love them all.
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 4:16 AM
I would love them too, please upload :clap: :yippee: :dance: :p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 12:37 AM
i have them up on my sim page.. For some reason i am getting errors when ever i try to upload them here. also finished is Patty.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 8:16 AM
Awesome, I have been a Charmed fan for years, glad I could get these. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 7:58 PM
These are all great Sims. How come there isn't a download file for Phoebe?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 11:24 PM
i am sorry they are not all available here i am awaitting a reply from a mod to assist me with the error i am recieveng. i have them for upload on othersites. You may go to my update page to find the links to other upload sites to get them. http://groups.msn.com/CharmedSimmys
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 8:33 PM
thank you so much!!! i love charmed
Field Researcher
#25 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 6:45 PM
Thank you very much... I've been looking all over for Charmed sims but I couldn't find decent ones for which I didn't have to pay (I'm from Argentina and it's not cheap to buy anything in US dollars here) These are great!!! I'm a Charmed Fan also, so I'm really greatfull for your work.
Page 1 of 3