Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vash

by Filadan Posted 3rd Feb 2005 at 4:45 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:10 AM by Canoodle

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 9:19 PM
wow, look simular to the one I just did........
good work
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 10:03 PM
Great job

i love anime skins

thanx

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 10:26 PM
Trigun is one of my favorite animes. This is going to kill some of my non-sims-playing friends. Must download.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DonnaANN
wow, look simular to the one I just did........
good work
lol I just saw your coat in the outfit section. They do look a lot a like. heh I'm guessing you used the Matix type outfit as the starter base too?

Thanks for the compliments so far. After playing with it in game with it in game some more I'm even happier with it then I was before

They say the line between madness and genius is very thin... Which isn't actually true, but sounds good when you need a justification for why you painted the walls in blood.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 1:45 AM
OMG! *drools*
#7 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 2:11 AM
O_O COOL!!! Now I have Link, Snake, Squall,Sepiroth ,and Vash! Nice work.
#8 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 6:56 AM
OMG! TRIGUN IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! btw BEST SKIN!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 7:03 AM
Fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 7:35 AM
Nice. Thanks.
Er...Its not your fault but Vash looks SO MUCH like Ed Elric from Full Metal Alchemist... They both wear red coat things, they both have mechanical arms...Whatever, great job.

"What does it matter to the dead, the orphans,
and the homeless whether the mad destruction
is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or
the holy name of liberty or democracy?"
--Mohandas K. Gandhi
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kienan
Nice. Thanks.
Er...Its not your fault but Vash looks SO MUCH like Ed Elric from Full Metal Alchemist... They both wear red coat things, they both have mechanical arms...Whatever, great job.

heh I never thought about how much Ed looks like Vash before (with FullMetal being so new... to me at least )

I'm very glad that everyone seems to enjoy it so far . But please let me know if you have any sugestions. This is my first skin/outfit and I'm still trying to learn everything so any advice is more then welcomed .

They say the line between madness and genius is very thin... Which isn't actually true, but sounds good when you need a justification for why you painted the walls in blood.
#12 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 10:35 AM
Any plans on a Legato or Knives?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 1:07 PM
wow this is incredible!
amazing job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SilvrSrfer
Any plans on a Legato or Knives?

I plan to do Knives (when I get the time... damn classes) but I want to wait to do Legato seeing as how he has that carzy cool outfit that right now is imposible to do. But depending on my free time I might make a "1.0" version of him or something until outfit meshes are figured out more (that big sholder and spikes won't be easy to do I'm assuming).

Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 8:46 PM
THANK YOU!!!! *downloads Hey, if anyone wants a Milly, Wolfwood, or Knives sim, I have all of those sitting on my hard drive. I made Rem as well.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 9:15 PM
Oh, sorry to double post, but could you modify the mohawk hair style to where it is all over his head rather than with the shaved portions, and maybe turn the roots black? That would really look like his hair.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by millyfan
Oh, sorry to double post, but could you modify the mohawk hair style to where it is all over his head rather than with the shaved portions, and maybe turn the roots black? That would really look like his hair.

heh like I said, this is my first thing done for the Sims 2. I don't know how to do anything like that yet hehe. If I ever figure it out though I'll definitely try.

#18 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by millyfan
THANK YOU!!!! *downloads Hey, if anyone wants a Milly, Wolfwood, or Knives sim, I have all of those sitting on my hard drive. I made Rem as well.

Yeap, it would be very nice to have Wolfwood and Milly for my Sims :D, or perhabs, even when its not to much ask hows about the whole Gang Millyfan?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 1:32 AM
I'm really, REALLY impressed! Now, I just need a Wolfwood ( <3 ) I'd love to start my own Gunsmoke neighbourhood...
#20 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 1:43 AM
Please upload the Milly sim, it feels wrong since she won't be 10 feet tall, but we'll manage!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 10:50 AM
pretty cool! the nude skin is the best part, imho....it looks great (though the clothes are nice too)
#22 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 7:19 AM
Cool at last that have appeared anime
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 11:14 AM
Way Cool
Quote: Originally posted by Gooes
Yeap, it would be very nice to have Wolfwood and Milly for my Sims :D, or perhabs, even when its not to much ask hows about the whole Gang Millyfan?

oooohhhh, oooooohhh!!! me too, me too. :banana:. Please, send anime skins my way!! :D. I will be forever grateful.
That Vash absolutely rocked! :bow2:
#24 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 4:39 AM
I've made a bunch of Trigun people ,actually! (Great job on your Vash, btw! He looks MUCH better than mine!) I've done Legato and Midvalley (manga version, in the white suit), Millie, Meryl, and Knives. They're up on my Sims 2.com account, "CtEWolfwood" ^_^. I'm totally downloading your Vash right now...
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 11:32 AM
Default dark vash
Quote: Originally posted by TheCheeseburger
I've made a bunch of Trigun people ,actually! (Great job on your Vash, btw! He looks MUCH better than mine!) I've done Legato and Midvalley (manga version, in the white suit), Millie, Meryl, and Knives. They're up on my Sims 2.com account, "CtEWolfwood" ^_^. I'm totally downloading your Vash right now...

If you like trigun so much, you should get his recolor he did for me from here ...Its the dark version of him.
Page 1 of 2