Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanter: Ode To Teddy Statue Updated To Be EP Ready 2/12/04

by ThomasRiordan Posted 30th Jan 2005 at 5:48 PM - Updated 12th Feb 2005 at 9:34 PM by ThomasRiordan : Updated for University

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 5:54 PM
omg! that is so wonderful!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 6:07 PM
*grins* This is a nice touch. Hmm, I foresee a number of sad movies coming along eventually where the grave of the dead child is decorated with a teddy statue... ^-^;
That aside, thank you for your work. I love getting my greedy hands on more sculptures. :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 7:00 PM
lol that's cute!
good work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 7:43 PM
Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Hmm, teddy bear grave stones for children aren't a bad idea. Too bad there's not a way to assign a ghost to them yet.
Firestarter
#6 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 8:19 PM
They're so cute. Thanks for making them :D
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 4:54 PM
They are very cute. Nice job.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 7:13 PM
Awww... This is wonderful
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThomasRiordan
Hmm, teddy bear grave stones for children aren't a bad idea. Too bad there's not a way to assign a ghost to them yet.

Is there even a way to kill off children? Doesn't the social worker make that almost impossible?

In any case, lovely statue. I've not had any problems with it. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 12:01 AM
You can kill off children with fire, drowning and disease. I've also been able to kill them with flies, starvation and satellite when cheating. Babies and toddlers unfortunately are imortal during regular game play and the few times I've tried cheating the game crashed.
#11 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 12:59 AM
I was absolutely having child-tomb ideas... but I was more going for their bedroom becoming a shrine with the lovely Robert-like (the original chuckie) teddy as the focal point.

I once killed a toddler using boolprop... he did stay dead, but he was still pictured on the family screen. He left after I moved the family.