Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gojo Shioji

by Bryce Genesis Posted 24th Jan 2005 at 12:17 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:05 AM by Canoodle

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 10:14 PM
Default nice
i am an anime skin collector......

i love the work you guys do...

thanx

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 11:13 PM
This skin looks nice :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 2:58 PM
He's adorable, and very much like the anime pic posted. I stink at making males, so I'm glad to have this one.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 6:59 PM
Default Oh Cool Cool Cool
Hiya I'm about happy in a matter a fact I'am Extreamly happy for your talents I've been a fan of the excel saga ever since I've bought my veryfirst dvd
The excel saga volume 2: MISSIONS improbable Series

So Out of request can you also create excel and hyatt too if you don't know what they look like here are there pictures please make them and us
excel saga fans will be very greatful cause I awsomley suck at making anime sims for the sims 2!!!! thanks in advance here are excel and hyatt's pictures:

By the way Your :banned: :jk: LOL
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 10:32 PM
Thanks, he looks great.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 8:06 PM
Can you make Excel, Hyatt and Lord IllPalazzo? I too, suck at skins

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shemeika
Thanks, he looks great.

CORGI O_O
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tekku
CORGI O_O

And what's wrong with corgi?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shemeika
And what's wrong with corgi?

Yeah,I like corgis.I have two of them and there great(although a little psycho LOL)

All I ever wanted was an honest weeks pay for an honest days work. Sgt. Bilko
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 4:48 AM
Ahahaha, he is going to molest my little sim girls.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 7:53 AM
Hmmm not what i had in mind when i was searching for Excel buut hey, he's cool too ^^ Now we just need Ropenmatsu (sp?) 1 and 2 for a complete set involving him =)

Btw, just thought i'd letcha know, you have him submited under FEMALE....now i know he has an unhealthy thing for extremly young females...but i dun think he is a she... or do you have some kinda inside info we dont? (then again maybe i dun wanna have an answer to that.... o.O; lol)
Instructor
#13 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:20 PM
what is it about hot anime guys wearing glasses that drives me so crazy with lust!? Thank you *drools a river*