Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: HP Hogwarts Career Updated 01/03

by kaebaka Posted 2nd Jan 2005 at 12:37 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2006 at 1:32 PM by SuperFly

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 1:31 AM
I just love Harry Potter, thanks for the new career. Going to test it now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 1:50 AM
I love harry also, hurry up and get here july 16th
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 3:42 AM
whats on july 16th?
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 4:02 AM
awesome ! thank you !!!
Feleyra
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 4:15 AM
Thanks this is pretty cool.. can't wait for the teen hogwarths career.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 4:21 AM Last edited by Geekess : 2nd Jan 2005 at 4:22 AM. Reason: Miss-spelled in my excited state...
Half Blood Prince!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 11:20 AM
To each his own, I guess...personally, I got bored of the series when I was twelve.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 11:24 AM Last edited by SimFeliz : 2nd Jan 2005 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Cuz I'm an idiot
I didn't discover the series till about a month ago. I fell in love with it, and I'm 22. Have watched all the movies, up to the second book. I will have to test this out.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 4:16 PM
july 16th is either the new movie the gobblets of fire the new harry potters movie coming out or if not I don't know, I love harry potter and im in my 30's, the magic the stories are fantastic and interested to watch, i just hate the dudley's but the movie dvd the prisoner of aka, shows scenes and interview of them and they put the dudleys the retrospective of what there charectors are, very good movie can't wait till the next one out, this is the only movie I go see in the theater, any other, i wait till they come out on dvd.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 5:15 PM
Oh man I like that Idea Cool thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim2Kid405
july 16th is either the new movie the gobblets of fire the new harry potters movie coming out or if not I don't know.

It's when the 6th book is being released.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 11:01 PM
Last I read they were still filming the next movie, God I hope it's better than the 3rd one
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 11:16 PM
I got a Chance Card! It happened at the librarian level.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 11:19 PM
Looks nice to me. If there is a teen career, I suppose it could go student, prefect, Head Girl/Boy... although those aren't actually pay positions.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 11:20 PM
Love Harry Potter movies and Books! My kids love the movies too, and when they are old enough to read I'm sure they'll love the books :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 2:09 AM
very cool thanks for sharing i like the flims but i think the drag on a bit
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim2Kid405
july 16th is either the new movie the gobblets of fire the new harry potters movie coming out or if not I don't know, I love harry potter and im in my 30's, the magic the stories are fantastic and interested to watch, i just hate the dudley's but the movie dvd the prisoner of aka, shows scenes and interview of them and they put the dudleys the retrospective of what there charectors are, very good movie can't wait till the next one out, this is the only movie I go see in the theater, any other, i wait till they come out on dvd.

it's for the 6th installement of the book. :D

live by the taco
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 2:42 AM
it didn't work when i downloaded it
where do i put the file?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jemmin2
it didn't work when i downloaded it
where do i put the file?

Unzip the file and place the .package file in your Downloads directory. It should be C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 10:47 AM
house elf doesnt make much sense cuz its a race not a occupation
Field Researcher
#22 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 4:45 PM
Yes, and we all know how easy it is to be a Quidditch referee. (besides, not to nitpick, its actully a species, not a race. Race means they're human)
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 4:55 PM
Meh, who really cares? This is a great career. Thanks!

The only problem I have found involves the Headmaster/Headmistress Chance card.

Andmaybe you could do the teen job like harlequinnx said, just make it say somewhere about scholorships or allowences.
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 5:17 PM
I forget the order of the Harry Potter movies... which one was the 3rd?... If it was Prisoner of Azkaban, I would have to agree... I was a little disappointed in that one as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
The only problem I have found involves the Headmaster/Headmistress Chance card.

What kind of problem did you have?
Page 1 of 5