Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tifa Lockheart//FF7

by Posted 29th Dec 2004 at 1:07 AM
Edit

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 5:50 AM
She looks OK to me. I could never make a check with this against the original FF7 model 'cause, plainly, I don't have that good perception.. but otherwise, yes.. I'd say that looks like her..

..Where was I? *Confused himself*
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 5:57 AM
Nice. Ive been trying to make her but the eyes kept looking wierd. I even made my own but something was still off so thanks for this download. It looks even better in game.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 7:39 AM
Nice work! I downloaded her and she fits right in with Squall, Sephiroth, Aerith, and Laguna Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 9:23 AM
Kick arse! I'm sooo happy that everyone is making Final Fantasy skins!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:09 AM
Love the Tifa! And I found Squall and Aerith -- but where might I find the others? Also, a huge thanks for making FF skins -- please, please keep up the good work! :clap:

T

Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, writers will go to stupefying lengths to get the infernal roar of words out of their skulls and onto paper.
- - - Barbara Kingsolver, Small Wonder
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 12:01 PM
nice work!that beautiful
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:10 PM
I got a more accurate version at the Official Sims 2 website, but this adds variety. I wonder why no one has bothered to try making Cloud, Vincent and Barret? They'd be cool!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:36 PM
Barret would be a little tough to do without Mesh Editing.
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 5:31 PM
Thank you for commenting everyone! It's very sweet of you guys to take the time to comment on my work. I might try to do a Rinoa (from ff8) or a Yuffie skin (ff7). I think Cloud woud be hard to do cause of that crazy hair of his
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 5:54 PM
I can't stand Tifa. I'm glad you kept the skrit short. I really DO prefer FF7AC Tifa tho. That would've been better. I'm not going to tell you want I think of the skin work b/c of my bias against the character. :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 7:06 PM
finally a Tifa...but its pretty average, nothing special.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:43 PM
Ya know what I'd really really like to see? Yuna, Paine, Rikku and Tidus!!!!!!!!!! Paine is my favorite character ever... I wonder if maybe her hair could be done using the electrocuted hair? Hmmm...
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 9:14 AM
i saw someone ask for a vincent, and there is one. Look on here for the person who did squall from FF8. in his post somewhere in the three pages he mentions one
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 11:53 AM
Tifa won't be the same until you guys get meshes figured out so she can have the big jubblies.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 8:33 PM
Very nice work. Tifa was always one of my faves. Guess once we can alter the meshes we can 'really' make the perfect Tifa...lol
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 4:44 AM
I have manny Final Fantasy Sim skins. Freya garnet from 9, Rinoa Squall Quistis Laguna for 8,and now i got tifa to go with my areith sephiroth and vincent. i got yuna too. really want cloud.This Tifa skin is good but her boobs are too small. We should wait till the meshes can be adjusted.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 10:01 AM
cooooooool... she's always been one of my favorites.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:22 PM
how cute!!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:24 PM
i downloaded that and Darren Dreamer & Don Lothario gets madly inlove with her!!!
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 11:47 PM
Awesome! I'm loving all these celebrities for The Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 11:14 PM
I LUBBBB THAT, it looks just like tifa thanks :D
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 4:18 AM
spirit288 because of your avitar i figured mabye you would know where i could find a good sesshoumaru. I personally dont like the ones one the official sims site. :sam:
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 8:53 PM
this is a very good Tifa

:werd:

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 9:08 PM
Is it just me, or does no one know how to use the SIm packager tool? I bet a lot of these would easily be more accessible if you uploaded them to thesims2.com rather than here, sicne I don't know, nor do I care to learn, how to install sims from .zip files.

Hell, I made a Sephiroth model based off of what limited AC sources I could find and I posted it up there. In less than a day it's already been downloaded 35 times, as well as an original character using default pieces downloaded 9 times.

People should post these up there so that we don't have to dig through mountains of posts looking for things. Of course, it doesn't much matter to me, it's not my models not getting more attention.
Page 1 of 2