Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted 6 Residential And Community Gravestones

by gir110 Posted 16th Dec 2004 at 2:33 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2005 at 11:14 PM by rentechd

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 2:42 PM
Sweet. I'll have to try this out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 3:26 PM
Let Me Know If There Is Anything Wrong
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2004 at 1:45 PM
I put them in my collections folder and cant seem to find them? any help and thanks I cant wait to use them! :D

Btw i see that the residential file is a .bak file is it supposed to be a package file? just wondering
#5 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 4:10 AM
I was wondering the same thing :/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 4:14 AM
rename the bak extension to .package and that will do.
Example to the non techies: file.bak change it to file.package
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 4:19 AM
this is really sad all u have to do is type this in as a cheat
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

than hold shift a nd left click ur guy and go to spawn gravestone of life and death, or the gravestone that pick which way u wanna get pregnant or who u wanna get pregnant with
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 12:49 PM
Default whoot!
Quote: Originally posted by kyjj911
rename the bak extension to .package and that will do.
Example to the non techies: file.bak change it to file.package

Thanks kyjj911! I kinda figured that but just wanted to make sure thanks again whooot!! :mdance:
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Dec 2004 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aripie
I put them in my collections folder and cant seem to find them? any help and thanks I cant wait to use them! :D

Btw i see that the residential file is a .bak file is it supposed to be a package file? just wondering

Its not supposed to be in Collections folder, its supposed to be in Downloads. Just like every other thing you download off of this site.

Asia :kami:
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 2:22 AM
:nana: :nana:
Quote: Originally posted by AsiaRavenBlade99
Its not supposed to be in Collections folder, its supposed to be in Downloads. Just like every other thing you download off of this site.

Asia :kami:

haha that is crap dude. collections should be in collections folder while dwloads should be in downloads folder haha

The 6 gravestones are cool but no ghosts hehe
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 4:07 PM
These make good decorations, especially for a Grim Reaper sim. Also, it is good to have the appropriate aspiration graves for you sim (like fortue for fortune sims etc)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 4:01 PM
This suits great on my Dragon City where my spooky sims live. GREAT! I will sure try it out for sure!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 4:39 PM
Send a screnshot please
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 6:53 PM
^^ Gravestones -- and with out the effort of the killing ^^;; It would be great if there were ghosts with then though -nods- How that would work out I'm not sure but hey ._.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:05 PM
this is sooo cool thanks.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th May 2005 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gir110
All Of The Gravestones For Your Graveyard Or Even Your Backyard :skull:

Hello. I just need to know. Do you have it in an zip version. Somehow rar doesn't work on my computer. Thanks. :confused: :nana:

Tammy: Will you remember me in 5 years?
Celeste: Yes!
T: 10?
C: Duh!
T: 15?
C: Certainly!
T: 20?
C: Always!
T: 30?
C: Huh-Huh.
T: 40?
C: Yes!
T: How bout' 50?
C: Yesiree!
T: Knock Knock?
C: Whos there?
T: See you forgot me already!
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th May 2005 at 3:36 PM Last edited by Herculiea : 14th May 2005 at 1:13 AM. Reason: edited and added
Default gravestones
i have trouble to with win rar but i zipped the file hope it was ok .i cant afford to buy winzware and after a time it totally quits working for me.i did the rename thingy hope it works now i can't find the graves either so i will see now.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MTS2_gir110_Residential And Community Gravestones.zip (7.5 KB, 52 downloads)

Herculiea (Silkrose) Mtto:I can be your best freind or your worst nightmare it all depends on how you want it to be.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th May 2005 at 3:52 PM
I haven't been able to find the gravestones in the game. What are they listed under. anyone know?
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th May 2005 at 6:11 PM
hi people,
that zip-version doesn`t work on my comp and neighter does the rar version
the zip is just "file downloading" for, i dunno, a hour or 3/4/5??? plies, help mie!
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th May 2005 at 4:58 AM

Neat idea... ...but if pleasantview's bella is one of those tombstones, then I would definitely download... ...also, will the ressurect-o-nomitron consider 1 of these tombstones as a "ghost" to be resurrected?? if so, again, it would be worth the d-load...

gir, it seems a lot of people are having trouble downloading this package ... when u respond to the posts with further info on this object, I might consider d-loading it. But not until I know what it is and does and see a screenie.

Those Who Run From The Darkness Are Those Who Are Swallowed By The Light. Those That Creep In The Shadows, Are The Darkness' Shape-shifters.

- imp

Twitter: @Hypnotikid
Field Researcher
#21 Old 11th May 2005 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Herculiea
i have trouble to with win rar but i zipped the file hope it was ok .i cant afford to buy winzware and after a time it totally quits working for me.

ALZip is great. You can't write to rar but you can extract it, along with loads of other formats. And NO TIME LIMITS! Get it at http://www.altools.net/Default.aspx?tabid=47

Aha, I feel the power of the undead within me!
Now I must shun the sun and seek the night!
Bleh Bleh!
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th May 2005 at 1:06 AM
Default alzip
thank you i am using it now just need to get use to it im sure .

Herculiea (Silkrose) Mtto:I can be your best freind or your worst nightmare it all depends on how you want it to be.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:42 AM
My Goth Sims will be so glad to have new toys to play with.. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th May 2005 at 3:41 AM
do they summom ghosts
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th May 2005 at 4:35 AM
is u're post contain any virus?
Page 1 of 2