Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: *UPDATED for EP* Velvet Curtain Collection **Updated

by semloh Posted 14th Dec 2004 at 11:17 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2005 at 6:52 AM by semloh : EP Update

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:19 AM
Very Wide Selection, thanXz. Semloh
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:25 AM
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for doing these. I've been avoiding the curtains that came with the game as they didn't suit anything that I wanted to do with the houses I've built.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:27 AM
Oh, nice! I've been wanting to see some more decent curtains, as the ones in the game look fit more for a whorehouse than a nice abode (no offence, Maxis.) Danke, danke!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:41 AM
Wow!!! This is spectacular. Thank you for getting carried away and feel free to repeat as you feel inclined. We greatly appreciated it!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:42 AM
Very nice. Keep it up!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:57 AM
Great! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:59 AM
The textures look great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 12:14 PM
Wow, very nice. Thanks for sharing them. We all needed the variety.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 12:46 PM Last edited by anglesims2 : 14th Dec 2004 at 12:48 PM. Reason: One more thing!
Nice job I will enjoy them alot. I am working on counters through the tutorials. I will beable to create nice cabniets counter tops to matc everything everyone has created so far I am excited to get my first cabneit countertop done to upload. I give you all the stars. Thank you for sharring them to all of us. Have you seen the new Smilies? They are all cool here is one for you :bigwave: :thumb:
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 12:51 PM
Absolutely mind blowing! Thank you soooo very much.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 12:57 PM
Awesome! Very overdue! Thanks so much! Umm... request though. Can you recolour a black set though? Would go ever so well with Varotica's goth stuff I've been d/l'ding as of late. Appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 1:02 PM
Oh Thank you, thank you. I wanted to do that too. You just helped me with a good collection. Have fun.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 2:56 PM
Oooh, purple! And gray! *bows down*
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 3:01 PM
ack! everytime I try to log off I see a new thing posted! and here I thought I had too much in my download folder with the clothes!! YIKES!! now I have a jumble of clothes, hair, eyes, makeup and best of all.. awesome objects!!
You all never cease to amaze me with your talents!!!
YOU should come out with an objects expansion pack!!!
thank you from the bottom of my addicted to sims heart!!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 3:15 PM
YAY! Curtains of many colours, how cool is this. Thank you very much for compiling this selection, and for sharing it.
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#17 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 3:24 PM
Very cool, semloh. Thank you for the curtains. There's something for everything :D

RG
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SweetTart
ack! everytime I try to log off I see a new thing posted! and here I thought I had too much in my download folder with the clothes!! YIKES!! now I have a jumble of clothes, hair, eyes, makeup and best of all.. awesome objects!!
You all never cease to amaze me with your talents!!!
YOU should come out with an objects expansion pack!!!
thank you from the bottom of my addicted to sims heart!!!

Let me second this. Just dont seem to be able to keep up but dont let that stop you keep on doing this.

"A man who keeps company with glaciers comes to feel tolerably insignificant by and by." Mark Twain
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 5:40 PM
Thank you...THANK YOU!! I love the colors, and I can't wait to get these in my game!! You guys are brilliant!! And just think, it wasn't that long ago, we players were REALLY craving some new color choices and textures for this game...and it seems like overnight...here they are!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 8:09 PM
Absolutely amazing. Thank you so very much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 8:10 PM
Yet again another wonderful download that includes all the colors zipped into one. Yay! I am really starting to get annoyed having to click 10 times to get one collection. See now if I dont like one color in this collection then I just dont install that one package. Sweet deal!

This is awesome!!

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 8:14 PM
thank u so much
Field Researcher
#23 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 8:16 PM
You stole my project! I was planning on doing this, and you beat me to it, you little thief! Just Kidding...Great Job! ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 8:59 PM
Thank you all for your kind comments.

Ravynlee: RGiles has already done a great job at producing some great black curtains, see this thread http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=31672

Temporary: Don't let me stop you! There are still plenty of other curtain styles to improve, not to mention the blinds.

Time permitting I'll try to produce a few more curtains in matching colours for some of the other styles. We really need some to cover double windows.

I can't guarantee I will be able to do any more soon, with a wife and daughter now demanding recoloured bedding and furniture SimPE is getting a flogging as it is! Oh, so many objects, so little time.

Semloh
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 9:08 PM
Wow, they look great! Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 2