Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BSMagistray - "Magistray" to Base Game!

by eletrodj Posted 24th Feb 2009 at 1:45 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2010 at 11:20 PM by eletrodj : Update post - WCIF in the game

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:51 PM
Vey cool!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:58 PM
Amazing! Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 7:29 PM
Very useful!
Thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:57 PM
Oh, this is awesome! Thank you! You rock!

tu fui ego eris
...what i am, you will be...
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 11:09 PM
Jupi!!! Great, at last. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 11:26 PM
Even though I do have OFB, I think this will come in more handy than the Magisplay Tray....great work!

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:46 AM
i bought OFB just so i could have OMSP's man if only these came out a few months earlier
Anyways this is EPIC.
and supercute. Im thinking of downloading them just because they look easier to use the the display tray. [freesimmy21^^]
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:48 AM
Oh my gosh! Thank you! I LOVE you! <3 <3 <3 This is awesome dude, thanks so much! < insert more thank you spam here > Seriously, this is awesome! I'm popping this right into my game right about... NOW!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:36 AM
WOW great idea ! Thank you so much for sharing
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 8:08 AM
Great ! I just want to known: i have OFB, can i use it ? I'll still have the original tray or this one will replace the original one ?
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 9:14 AM
Thanks this is just what I was waiting for!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 4:16 PM
cool, thank you!
May I ask how you achieved the female pose on the 3rd pic? That looks nice

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gheliane
Great ! I just want to known: i have OFB, can i use it ? I'll still have the original tray or this one will replace the original one ?

Yes you can. It have it own GUID, so, it's appear as a new object.

Quote: Originally posted by psychosim0
cool, thank you!
May I ask how you achieved the female pose on the 3rd pic? That looks nice

Made by me. Part of CupOfPoses v1.2. I didn't release yet. :D

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 5:34 PM
Thank you for answer (muito obrigada )
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 4:11 AM
Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate this!

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 2:41 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Feb 2009 at 4:09 AM. Reason: Off Topic. Please read the Posting Guidelines.
Thank god! Thank you so much for this- I once bought OFb simply so I could use the magisplay tray, then uninstalled it due to never using it for anything else but the tray... now I can use it again! Wooo!!!! :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 4:14 PM
you.. you just rock. plain and simple. AND you just totally made my day! lol THANK YOU!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 1:32 AM
Yeah I've been using Magisplay trays for pictures for a long time. I can't believe so many people didn't realize you could do that.

I like your version because of the one slot deal. No more tray snapping to tray issues.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 10:03 AM Last edited by MarianeSimms : 17th Mar 2009 at 10:13 AM.
I can´t believe this is already here almost a month and I haven´t seen that yet!! :O
I almost bought OFB last week just because of that tray!! THANK YOU A LOT DJ!!!!
This is the century invention for those who like to take pose pictures and have no OFB!!!
Você é nosso Herói!!! :D

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:21 PM
Yeees!Im so excited thank you. I broke my ofb cd and ive been reall sad...until now. X) This is awesome. In italics.

Don't tell me to get in shape, I don't want to be a square! Or a triangle, for that matter...I don't really wan't to be a circle, either....I like being a non-shape. Does that mean i'm a blob? Nevermind.
I download, not upload. I'd like to, though!
*~Jello~*
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:41 AM
Is this for real!! How come I never saw this before..This was the only reason I wanted OFB on my pc and now i dont need it SO YAYAYAYAYAY thank you!!
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 25th May 2009 at 10:47 PM
YES, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant find my OFB, it's lost somewhere!

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 1:38 AM
This is very cool! Forgive my stupidity, but I can't get the tray to go on top of items, such as tables and chairs. I can only move the Sim around on the ground, and that's not all I'd like to be able to do. What am I doing wrong?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elven Moon
This is very cool! Forgive my stupidity, but I can't get the tray to go on top of items, such as tables and chairs. I can only move the Sim around on the ground, and that's not all I'd like to be able to do. What am I doing wrong?

Put the magistray on the floor, then put the object/sim on the magistray. After you can put on desks, tables, OMSP, etc.

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Page 1 of 3