Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2Pac baggy pants for men

by Randir Posted 27th Oct 2008 at 8:12 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 12:55 PM by Randir

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 8:22 PM
I love boys with these kind of pants! Thank you.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 9:45 PM
You would love ME than.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 10:48 PM
Thanks Randir for sharing these.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 2:21 AM
Yes, I'll agree with mariaaaanna (wow, that's a lot of a's!), I like guys with this kind of pants. Unless they have them hanging really low and you can see like four inches of their underwear. That's just stupid and not at all attractive.

Thanks for the download!

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 2:23 PM
That's so me
I love these kind of pants too. That's why I'm wearing them all day long in real life.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:18 PM
I am so thankful for not showing their underwear! :-D Yay! for baggy pants!
Time to make some "cool" sim guys!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:19 PM
I LOVE these. Thanks so much!
Sockpuppet
#9 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 8:23 PM
There is again something strange ...

I can't stop to say you "Thank you" "Thank you" "Thank you" "Thank you" "Thank you"
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 10:12 PM
Something strange? Isn't it working again?
It's ok if you can't stop thanking me. That's not bad.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 9:39 PM
Thanks, I was looking for this in my dreams. I 'm glad that I found it. Thank you! You are great!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 6:15 PM
BAGGY PANTS!!!!!!!! Thank you so VERY much for these!!! I'm so glad someone pulled away from the HORRIBLE skinny pants trend! You should make more of these in like black and kaci...or a lighter acid washed!!!! OMG I'm SO excited and giddy that someone did these right - with out the undies hangin' out! TYTYTYTTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!
<3

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin