Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Five Belgian Shepherd Dogs

by PharaohHound Posted 18th Oct 2008 at 9:26 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2011 at 1:02 PM by PharaohHound : remove from personal picks

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 6:24 AM
When I was a teenager many years ago my parents raised and bread German Shepard Dogs.We had a registered Belgium German Shepard Dog that looked allot like your black dog,however he had brown eye brows and brown on his legs.They weren't socks.They were the bottom part of his legs and his paws were black.He was the most intelligent,friendly and devoted dog I have ever known.He grew to know many of our menagerie of pets.Cats,ducks,chickens,horses,bunnies,and assorted house pets and he accepted them all because we accepted them.He was the sweetest dog I have ever known and I miss him 33 years later. Thank you for this !I love it!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 6:17 PM
Thank you!

You made a very good job with all this belgian Sheepdoog. My mother have a Groendael's and my sister a Tervuren.

Best regards: Ysabella von Sfîntu # --'---,----'----,---'----{@
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 1:40 PM
Oh very realistic! Thanks!

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today